Enterprise video conferencing with real-time messaging and content sharing
Zoom is one of the most popular video calling and virtual meeting applications. Available for multiple platforms, the program comes with a simple interface, letting you set up virtual meetings. Zoom is for you. We're here to help you connect, communicate, and express your ideas so you can get more done together. We're proud to be trusted by millions of enterprises, small businesses, and individuals, just like you. Zoom is Ranked #1 in Customer Reviews.
- Zoom is a video and audio conferencing tool with easy collaboration, chat, screen sharing and more across mobile devices, desktops, and telephones.Get the Zoom App and log in via SSO (use your NetID and NetID Password). Be sure to check for and apply updates on your Zoom app on your computer regularly.
- In this article, we will discuss how to join an instant meeting through an email invite, an instant messaging invite, from the browser, from the Zoom desktop and mobile application, from a landline or mobile phone, and with a H.323 or SIP device.
Simplified video conferencing and messaging across any device
Enable quick adoption with meeting capabilities that make it easy to start, join, and collaborate across any device.
Join anywhere, on any device
Zoom Meetings syncs with your calendar system and delivers streamlined enterprise-grade video conferencing from desktop and mobile. Refit-0.14.cdr.gz.
Video for every need
Enable internal and external communications, all-hands meetings, and trainings through one communications platform.
HD video and audio
Bring HD video and audio to your meetings with support for up to 1000 video participants and 49 videos on screen.
Built-in collaboration tools
Multiple participants can share their screens simultaneously and co-annotate for a more interactive meeting.
Encryption for all meetings, role-based user security, password protection, waiting rooms, and place attendee on hold.
Recording and transcripts
Record your meetings locally or to the cloud, with searchable transcripts.
Support scheduling or starting meetings from Outlook, Gmail, or iCal.
Chat with groups, searchable history, integrated file sharing, and 10 year archive. Easily escalate into 1:1 or group calls.
Customers who switch to Zoom report an increase in performance, trust, and engagement
82% report a greater sense of trust
85% saw an increase in video usage
Modernize your meeting solution
Zoom Meetings for desktop and mobile provides the tools to make every meeting a great one.
- Focus on your meeting – click record to leave the note taking to Zoom’s auto-generated, searchable transcripts
- Share and play videos with full audio and video transmit without uploading the content
- Look meeting-ready with Virtual Backgrounds and Touch Up My Appearance
Download Zoom Mobile Apps for iPhone or Android
Download Zoom Client for Meetings
A thoughtful approach to mobile meetings
Today’s mobile professionals need to be able to work and video conference wherever they are. Zoom Meetings for mobile provides the same great experience that you’d expect from the desktop client and more.
- Turn on Virtual Backgrounds and select the image of your choice (iPhone 8+ required)
- Share your screen and co-annotate
- Use Safe Driving Mode or Apple Carplay (iPhone only)
Integrated persistent messaging streamlines workspace collaboration across the desktop and mobile clients.
- Create private or public groups
- Share files and search content
- Seamlessly start a meeting
Keep participants engaged
Power interactive meetings from any location.
- Enable polling and Q&A
- Allow virtual hand-raising
- Track engagement with Attention Indicator
Administration and remote assistance made easy
Centralized IT management and remote assistance simplifies deployment and support.
- Track utilization and usage trends
- View version distribution
- Assign granular permission settings (account, group, and user level)
Add audio options for everyone.
- Free VoIP and toll-based dial-in for 55+ countries
- Global toll free and call-out
- Dedicated dial-in numbers
Easily schedule and join meetings from your existing email or calendar application.
Outlook PC/Mac Plugin