- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
What is X10 Commander?The purpose of this program is simple: to allow control of your X10 devices from your iOS/Android mobile device with the touch of a finger.X10 Commander is an X10 Controller Client for iOS/Android mobile platforms that allows you to control X10 devices anywhere in the world. Ever wanted to close the garage door while lying in your bed? How about turn the outdoor floodlights on but didn’t feel like walking back downstairs to turn them on? Now you can! All you need is an X10 CM11, CM12, CM15, CM17 Firecracker, CM19, or Marmitek CM15Pro device connected to your computer and X10 Commander will allow you to control all your X10 devices.X10 Commander consists of two pieces…a server piece which runs on your PC/Mac/Linux and the client piece which runs on your iOS/Android device. The PC application is free and available from our Downloads section, the MacOSX support is provided by Thinking Home software from AlwaysThinking.com and the Linux/Unix support is provided by Heyu and a custom shell script.
Why use X10 Commander Mobile Client?
- Control your X10 devices from your mobile device anywhere in the world!
- No “line-of-sight” needed to control X10 Devices
- You are already using X10 Devices and already own a cool mobile so now you can take it to the next level.
- Costs less than one X10 Home Appliance!
Commander 2021 Decklists
What does it look like?Below are screenshots from X10 Commander on iOS and Android
|▼From the mobile device you will see your X10 devices and be able to turn them on or off or dim the lights!|
|▼From the Settings application on the device just enter the IP Address and Port of the server you want to connect to.|
|▼The info window just gives you some details about X10 Client. Find our Support forums or website.|