YourKit Java Profiler is able to restores original class, method and field names of applications obfuscated with ProGuard, yGuard, Zelix KlassMaster, Allatori, and other popular Java obfuscators. If you are developing a Minecraft mod, just give the profiler your MCP mapping file, and it will show the original names. You control the overhead. March 16, 2021 YourKit Java Profiler 2021.3 released. Yourkit java profiler review. To be able to profile a Java application, it is necessary to provide the YourKit tool an interface to the Java application. You integrate the YourKit agent library into the JVM where the target application you want to profile is running.
The Web DropOff Box enables you to easily share executables and/or large files which would be difficult to transfer via email with people inside and outside the University. Call (805) 955-9373 To Schedule An Appointment. Preferred provider on most plans. Easy access for the disabled.
If you are a University of London user, you may login here:
|Avoid having to verify your email address,|
and drop-off files to non-University of London users.
Anyone may perform the following activities:
|Drop-off (upload) a file for a University of London user (email verification required).|
|Pick-up (download) a file dropped-off for you.|
Web Drop Down Menu
WebDrop is a service to make it easy for you to move files, including large files up to 4.0 GB, in and out of the University.
- If you are a member of the University, you can log in with your University of London Username and password and send files to anyone, in or out of the University.
Start by logging in and then clicking the 'Drop-off' button.
- If you are not a member of the University, you cannot log in but you can still send files to people in the University if you know their email address.
Start by clicking the 'Drop-off' button.
- If you are a member of the University and wish to ask someone outside the University to send you some files, you can make the process a lot easier for them by logging in and then clicking the 'Request a Drop-off' button.
This means the other person does not have to pass any tests to prove who they are, which makes the whole process a lot quicker for them.
- Files are automatically deleted from WebDrop 14 days after you upload them, so you don't need to manually clean up.
- If you require further assistance, please contact the Service Desk on 0207 862 8111
- A step by step guide is available in the ICT User Guides
- Further information on using WebDrop is available here