- Using a free trial of Virtual TimeClock? Select My Company from the Open a Company Database.
- Homebase — The Best For Most. Get everything you need to streamline.
Virtual TimeClock is powerful, easy-to-use employee time clock software for your Mac and Windows computers. Don't get stuck paying endless, monthly fees for time tracking software. Virtual TimeClock is a one-time purchase. Say goodbye to frustrating paper timecards and eliminate your payroll hassles. Get started with a free trial today!
Basic, Pro and Network Edition
- Punching In & out is simplified and streamlined for users.
- Administrator/Manager passwords now allow access to User Status without turning on administration.
- New full screen mode for PIN, Passcode and In & Board for enhanced use on notebook, touch screen and tablet computers.
- New toolbar options for hiding the toolbar or changing icon size allow you to customize your time clock.
- New toolbar icons, colors and user interface add modern look and feel.
- Font size can be increased or decreased for greater in/out list visibility or use with touch screens.
- New program icons help distinguish Basic, Pro and Network Editions of Virtual TimeClock.
- New elapsed time column in in/out list makes it easier to track time spent on current activities.
- Hidden user In & Out Board columns are now displayed in administration mode.
- User Status window no longer auto closes in administrative mode, allowing unlimited administrative editing.
- Day of the week is included with the Date column in the Entry Editor to simplify selecting dates and times.
- All window sizes, positions and column widths are now saved separately for user and admin modes for a more flexible user experience.
- Improved help and information dialogs throughout program make it easier to navigate.
- Internet time servers for timestamp security implements modern Network Time Protocol (NTP) with hundreds of qualified Internet time servers.
Pro and Network Edition
- All of the above changes, plus:
- Streamlined entry of timecard entry notes.
- Current entry notes are now automatically displayed when opening the User Status dialog.
- New streamlined editing of out memos.
- Messaging has an updated interface with contextual date references.
- Messaging text font size can now be increased or decreased in messaging for easier visibility.
- Shifts & Schedules are now separate Configuration panels for greater security control.
- Leave Awards & Leave Categories are now separate Configuration panels for greater security control.
- You can now add and edit departments from the Users Configuration panel.
- You can now add and edit auto time deductions from the Users Configuration panel.
- You can now add and edit overtime rules from the Users Configuration panel.
- Opening the Users Configuration panel conveniently returns to the last person selected.
- Opening the Leave Awards Configuration panel conveniently returns to the last person selected.
- Opening the Leave Categories Configuration panel conveniently returns to the last category selected.
- Fixed issue that in rare instances could cause overtime discrepancies when using auto deductions and activities.
Provides properties for accessing the current local time and Universal Coordinated Time (equivalent to Greenwich Mean Time) from the system clock.
This example uses the
My.Computer.Clock.LocalTime property to display the local time of the computer on which the code runs.
My.Computer.Clock object provides properties to find the current local time for the computer and the UTC time. It also exposes the millisecond count from the computer's system timer.
Virtual Timeclock Pro
Initializes a new instance of the Clock class.
Gets the millisecond count from the computer's system timer.
Redcort Virtual Timeclock
Determines whether the specified object is equal to the current object.(Inherited from Object)
Timefibers. Serves as the default hash function.(Inherited from Object)
Gets the Type of the current instance.(Inherited from Object)
Creates a shallow copy of the current Object.(Inherited from Object)
Returns a string that represents the current object.(Inherited from Object)