Valentina Server combines an enterprise Valentina Reports Server and two database servers (ValentinaDB and SQLite) into a single solution. Exists free edition for up to 5 connections. Multiple pricing options are available for users needing more connections.
Valentine Service Project
Valentina Server features include:
Valentina Server is the ultimate business reports and database server for all major data sources and all major operating systems. It also includes integrated database servers: Valentina Database Server and SQLite Database Server. Posted on March 25, 2021 March 26, 2021 Author admin Categories Valentina Server, Valentina SQL, Valentina Studio Tags 11 Valentina Release 11.1 updates SQLite Support, MS SQL Server. Valentina SQLite Server is a full featured, standards compliant multi-user access SQLite based database server. Introducing Valentina SQLite Server SQLite is an incredibly popular single connection, local database because it provides a stable, flat-file database solution for application developers. Valentina Server is 3 in 1:. Valentina DB Server. Valentina SQLite Server. Valentina Report Server Fast, easy to install, easy to use. Exists FREE edition. Exists OEM edition. If you have a local Valentina DB or SQLite files - just drop it into databases folder and VServer starts to manage them for multi-user access. Valentina Server Alternatives. Valentina Server is described as 'is 3 in 1:. Valentina DB Server. Valentina SQLite Server. Valentina Report Server' and is an app in the Development category. There are more than 25 alternatives to Valentina Server for a variety of platforms, including Linux, Windows, Mac, BSD and the Web.
- Free 5 Simultaneous Connection Valentina DB Server and 10 for SQLite Server; Commercial higher capacity for cost
- Powerful Valentina Reports Server for serving complex reports as images, web pages and XML enriched PDFs; Valentina Reports Server works with such DB Servers as Valentina DB Server, Valentina SQLite Server, Postgre SQL, MySQL, MS SQL and ODBC.
- Valentina DB Server technology distinguishes itself with its advanced object-relational data model as well as its highly optimized columnar data store. The Valentina DB columnar data store makes exponential speed possible over open and closed source relational databases
- Build fast web applications around web languages PHP, Java and Ruby on Rails
- Add/drop users, register/unregister databases, run diagnostics, create/alter/view Schedule events; journaling
- Highly secure with configurable support for SSL and powerful, built in encryption
- Utilities to diagnose, compress, clone, defragment, reindex and dump data
- Administer your databases with free Valentina Studio, iValentina for iOS or not free but powerful Valentina Studio Pro
- All features available on 32 and 64 bit natively on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
Valentina Server (sometimes referred to as “VSERVER”) is a server platform containing multiple servers and providing multiple services. It is available as a standalone solution or as a solution that developers can license and deploy with their solutions.
- Valentina Server manages Valentina database file(s) providing multi-user access to stored data as ValentinaDB Server
- Valentina Server manages SQLite database file(s) providing multi-user access to stored data as Valentina SQLite Server
- Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, which provides multi-user access to report objects within Valentina project file(s) using data from most popular database servers, such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and more, including the two native database servers included in Valentina Server
- Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Forms Server, which provides multi-user access to form objects within Valentina project file(s)using data from most popular database servers, such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and more, including the two native database servers included in Valentina Server
Valentina Servera Clavell
Valentina Server uses industry standard protocols for connectivity and solution development. Valentina ADK Client components can also be compiled into applications for native connectivity from apps. Valentina Server is available on Windows, Linux (Intel), macOS (Intel & ARM) and Raspbian (ARM7).