Typesy admin for schools and districts. Teaching with Typesy. Support for teachers and homeschoolers who are teaching keyboarding. Eve online wiki. The Science of Keyboarding.
ClassLink Announces Strategic Partnership with Typesy for Schools
Clifton, NJ – April 15, 2019 – ClassLink, the leader in single sign-on, class rostering, learning resource analytics, and account provisioning announced a strategic partnership with Typesy to provide one-click access to their lessons, games, and exercises that help students type faster and more efficiently. Typesy’s program also includes detailed video instruction that clearly explains the correct way to place your hands and hit every key with speed and accuracy.
- Typesy is known as the top website by online reviewers. Its advanced technology and multiple courses, challenges, and games will help any kind of learner. Typesy is cloud based and allows up to five accounts to use the same device! Typesy also has a SEN feature which incorporates all your senses in learning how to type.
- Typesy's game-like experience offers rewards and game status for achieving typing goals. Kids can build their avatars, collect points, and play games - all while they learn to type like a pro. Typesy Works On More Devices - Typesy stores everything in the cloud and all your computers automatically stay in sync.
- Typesy provides the industry's most trusted typing certification program. And it's all included with your copy of Typesy, with nothing more to pay. Once you complete the requirements, Typesy will work with our system to generate and print your personalized diploma. We even provide a free verification service for employers.
- Typesy is one of the most recognized typing tutors available today with software versions for individuals, homeschooling, businesses, and schools. There’s no trial version, but all versions have.
The pairing of the two companies is ideal; both seek to maximize the learning potential of every student. ClassLink empowers students and teachers around the world with instant access to their learning resources. ClassLink® Launchpad includes a library of over 6,000 single sign-on apps and instant links to file folders at school and on Google, Office 365, and Dropbox cloud drives. Typesy supports a student with progress reports that note words per minute and adjusted words per minute, which factors in how many errors you make. This kind of feedback is crucial in figuring out weak spots and addressing them through repeated exercises.
“We are honored to be working with ClassLink, and look forward to a productive partnership,” said Marc Slater, eReflect’s CEO. Slater continued, “With ClassLink, Typesy will be more user-friendly, take far less time to set up, and be more effective – something that is consistent with our core values of improving the customer’s life and creating a flawless experience. For us, working with Classlink was a ‘no brainer’ and we look forward to ongoing mutual success.”
— Marc Slater, eReflect, CEO
In addition to its award-winning single sign-on solution, school districts and higher education institutions using ClassLink have access to ClassLink Roster Server, a robust class rostering solution that enables fast, secure delivery of rosters directly into digital learning applications, including those offered by Typesy.
Typesy Typing Program
“We’re pleased to deepen our relationship with Typesy and empower their users with one-click access to keyboarding curriculum. Educators and students benefit from the opportunity to leverage technologies like Typesy faster, easier, and with greater security. This relationship signals our shared commitment to making that happen.”
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web