Typeeto is an app that enables you to use your Mac keyboard as a Bluetooth keyboard for other devices such as iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Android device, etc. Now use a full-scale keyboard to type in a text and it will be displayed real-time on your device screen. Typeeto Release notes Typeeto 1.5 Build 1.5(503) Released: September 15, 2019 Added: support for dark mode on macOS 10.14 and higher. Improved: Typeeto is now notarized and Apple confirms that it does not contain any malware. Lots of other minor fixes.
|Initial release||25 June 2015; 5 years ago|
|Operating system||OS X 10.9.5+|
|Available in||English, French, German, Spanish|
Typeeto is a software tool that enables using a Macintosh Bluetooth compatible keyboard with iOS and Android devices, Apple TV and game consoles.
Typeeto's has been compatibility-tested for Android phones and tablets, Apple TV, Windows PCs, the iPad, the iPhone, the iPod Touch, and MacBooks. Typeeto can connect a keyboard to several devices at a time; switching between them requires either a mouse click or pressing a hotkey.
Typeeto was featured on Product Hunt and got more than 200 upvotes.
DCommander is a two-pane file manager that gives you a side-by-side view of any two locations on your computer or network. Whether you’re syncing, moving, or condensing your target files, you always have a sense of where they’re coming from, and where they’re headed. DCommander is a Mac alternative of Total Commander MacOS Finder too basic for you? Supercharge your file management. Manage your files like a professional using DCommander, a two-pane file manager for macOS! DCommander is a two-pane file manager that gives you full control over your computer's filesystem. Optimized for quick access and user-friendliness, DCommander provides a perfect companion for new Mac users transitioning from other operating systems, as well as advanced power users that demand more control of their computer. Commander wolffe.
It's not clear at first from Typeeto's web pages that it 100% compatible with only English language, international usage will result in some issues. They mention iOS layout switch combination and suggest installation of specific android keyboard so layout switch will work but keyboard they recommend is no longer on Play Store. Not every 'hardware keyboard' app will work. Copy-paste only works for languages they directly support.
- ^ abKlosowski, Thorin (2 October 2015). 'Typeeto Connects Your Mac's Keyboard to iOS, Android, Game Consoles, and More'. Lifehacker (blog). Retrieved 6 October 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Typeeto: usare la tastiera del Mac per scrivere su iPhone e iPad – Recensione SlideToMac' [Typeeto: use the Mac keyboard to write on the iPhone and iPad - Review SlideToMac]. slidetomac.com (in Italian). 19 June 2015. Retrieved 13 October 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Tyrsina, Radu (3 June 2015). 'Typeeto App Brings your Mac Keyboard to iPhone, iPad & Devices with Support for Bluetooth Keyboards'. Technology Personalized. Retrieved 15 October 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Hoher Rabatt auf Typeeto: Eingaben auf iOS-Geräten mit Mac-Tastatur' [High Off Typeeto: entries on iOS devices with Mac keyboard]. MacGadget.de (in German). 22 September 2015. Archived from the original on 16 June 2016. Retrieved 7 October 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^ ab'Typeeto, la aplicación que te permitirá utilizar el teclado de tu Mac con cualquier dispositivo' [Typeeto, the application that lets you use the keyboard on your Mac with any device]. applesfera.com (in Spanish). 29 May 2015. Retrieved 12 October 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Typeeto: Use your Mac's keyboard on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV'. Product Hunt. Retrieved 7 October 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)