|Look up tyke or Tyke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tyke Bikes For Toddlers
Tyke may refer to: Disk cleaner.
Tyke definition: 1. A young child: 2. A child who behaves badly in a way that is funny rather than serious: 3.
- Tyke (character), an MGM cartoon character in the Tom and Jerry series and the older son of Spike
- Tyke (dialect), an English dialect of Northern England spoken in the English county of Yorkshire
- Tyke (dog), a dog whose ancestry is generally unknown and that has characteristics of two or more types of breeds
- Tyke (elephant), a female circus elephant
- Tyke (given name), an American masculine given name
- Tyke (pigeon), a Second World War homing pigeon which was awarded the Dickin Medal for gallantry in 1943
- About Tyke Elephant Outlaw Image courtesy of KHON2, Hawaii This is the gripping and emotionally charged story of Tyke, a circus elephant who went on a rampage in Honolulu in 1994, killed her trainer in front of thousands of spectators and died in a hail of gunfire.
- VERSATILE ALBUM OUT NOW!Apple: 'Tyk.
Tyketto The Band
- Leeds Tykes, a rugby union club, now known as Leeds Carnegie
- The Tykes, a nickname for Barnsley F.C.
- Tykes Water, a stream that runs north from Aldenham Reservoir to the River Colne
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tyke&oldid=946061911'