SQLiteManager: Web-based SQLite administration. SQLiteManager is a powerful database-management system for SQLite databases. It combines an easy-to-use interface with blazing speed and advanced features. SQLiteManager allows you to work with a wide range of SQLite 3 databases (like plain databases, in-memory databases, AES 128/256/RC4 encrypted databases, and also with cubeSQL server databases).
Tool for managing SQLite databases
- SQLiteManager A powerful multi-platform database management system for sqlite databases, it combines an easy to use interface with blazing speed and advanced features.
- SQLiteManager is a comprehensive and reliable software solution worth having when you need to manage and organize multiple SQLite databases by performing various actions such as creating new.
SQLiteManager is a multilingual Web-based tool to manage SQLite databases. It features multiple database management, creation, and connectivity, property and options management, table, data, and index manipulation, the ability to import data from a file, conversion from MySQL queries, view, trigger, and custom function management, and exporting of database structure and data.
9 December 2003
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=95526|
|Bug Tracking,Developer,Support||mailto:[email protected]|
|Weak prerequisite||SQlite 2.8.5 or later|
|Required to use||PHP 4.3.0 or later|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
Sqlite Manager For Mac
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.
Sqlite Manager Apk
Sqlite Manager Online
- Management of several databases (Creation, access or upload)
- Management of the attached databases
- Create, edit and delete tables and indexes.
- IInsert, edit, delete records in these tables
- Management of the View, possibilities of creating a view from a SELECT
- Management of Trigger
- Management of the users defined functions, these functions are in continuation usable in the requests manual, as in the form of insertion/modification of data
- Manual request and from file, it is possible of defined the format of the requests, sqlite or MySQL; a conversion is doing in order to directly import a MySQL base in SQLite.
- Importing of records from a formatted text file
- Export of the structure and the data
- Choice of several display skin