- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
- Slack may be the buzziest business messaging app, but that doesn't mean it's the right one for you. This story can can help you sort through the competition to find the best Slack alternative for.
- Try Slack for free with your teammates. All it takes is an email address to get started.
Slack is a new way to communicate with your team. It’s faster, better organized, and more secure than email.