I picked up an extra remote for use as a presentation remote for my laptop. There are some tools available (such as SiriMote) that enable you to pair the remote with your computer, and for this purpose it worked quite well. Of course, as an Apple TV remote, it also works well and is simple and easy to use. Once installed, the free SiriMote app for OS X 10.11 El Capitan enables you to control certain features on your computer, thereby restoring some functionality present in previous generations of the.
Sirimote For Ipad
Today, I’ve updated SiriMote to version 1.3.9.
What Is SiriMote?
With SiriMote, you can control your Mac with your Apple TV Siri Remote.
A few examples:
- Control your Mac’s volume
- Control iTunes (play/pause, next or previous track, fast forward, rewind)
- Control Keynote (next or previous slide)
- Control QuickTime Player (play/pause, fast forward, rewind)
- Control VLC Player (play/pause, next or previous track, fast forward, rewind)
- Control Microsoft PowerPoint (start/stop slideshow, next or previous slide)
- Control any Mac app that reacts to your Mac’s keyboard’s media keys
What’s New in SiriMote 1.3.9?
– Re-establishes compatibility with macOS 10.12
– Improves the connectivity to your Apple TV Siri Remote
– Now asks for access to your Mac’s accessibility features (which the app requires to operate) if not already granted
– Fixes a few minor annoyances
– Ensures compatibility with macOS 11.0 Big Sur
– Built to run natively on Apple Silicon
Automatically upload photos and videos to Flickr. Choose to upload photos /videos taken after a specific date, privacy setting and tags. Choose any phone albums to upload from. Choose any Flickr album to upload to. Photos/videos will upload when the phone is charging, on wifi and idle, ie, usually overnight. Flickr uploadr. Download Flickr Uploadr for Windows to upload photos from your computer with titles, tags, and other metadata to Flickr. Flickr Pro members can quickly and safely backup your entire photo collection from your computer, hard drives, iPhoto, Dropbox and more. Get a beautiful photo each time you open a new tab in your browser. Send reminder to install.
Pricing and Availability
SiriMote is a freeware app, which means you can download and use it – without limitations – completely for free. If you like it, please consider taking a look at my other apps – thank you!
The app is available for download from SiriMote’s website (direct download).
SiriMote requires OS X Sierra 10.12 or newer and an Apple TV Siri Remote.
If you’re interested in writing about SiriMote, you can download the press kit here, which contains screenshots and further information.
mail website twitter instagram facebook