SilverFast HDR Studio is an image processing app that incorporates all important color reproduction and color management tools. This makes SilverFast HDR a real alternative to Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. It offers tools for automatic image optimization and color cast removal. You can easily adapt individual colors or the overall color impression. Tools for image sharpening and removal of defects make the HDR software a performant allrounder.
SilverFast – HDRi RAW The ideal Archive Format – safe and flexible The new SilverFast HDRi RAW file format (version 8.5 or later) is the ideal archive format; it provides complete safety and flexibility to the user‘s 'non-destructive workflow'. The HDRi RAW files can be considered as a kind of 'RAW format from analog data'. SilverFast HDR Studio is an image processing app that incorporates all important color reproduction and color management tools. This makes SilverFast HDR a real alternative to Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. It offers tools for automatic image optimization and color cast removal. You can easily adapt individual colors or the overall color. The JobManager is a valuable SilverFast tool for efficient batch processing. In this case, batch processing means multiple scan frames are scanned automatically in sequence; a useful functionality, when multiple photos, slides or negatives are placed on a scanner's flatbed. In SilverFast HDR, the JobManager is even more effective. The JobManager in SilverFast HDR and HDR Studio 8 As part of the SilverFast archiving workflow, the JobManager is also useful for the HDR image processing.
- Color reproduction and management
- Non-destructive image optimization
- Multiple processings without loss of quality
- Constant maximum bit depth and information
- SRDx, clone-tool, JobManager
- iPhone app, SilverFast JobMonitor
As integral part of the SilverFast RAW data concept, SilverFast offers optimal quality from end to end. You work lossless and non-destructive with full bit depth at all times, keeping your original images untouched and with the option to return to their initial state. Instead of processing your images over and over again with every tool, SilverFast stores your optimizations in the first place. They are then applied in an optimal sequence during the final processing. Thus, you don't have to worry about the right sequence for the application of the tools.
LaserSoft Imaging’s SilverFast Archive Suite 8 consists of two complementary applications: SilverFast Ai Studio 8 and SilverFast HDR Studio 8.
Silverfast Hdr Studio Crack
The quality produced by the scanner is high enough for archived images, making SilverFast Ai Studio 8 a valid choice for both professional photographers and serious enthusiasts with enough images to scan to justify the investment.
Open UnderTheWX and click on Preferences. Select the Weather Services tab. Enter the Weathercloud ID and the Key provided for your device. You will find this information by going to your Devices page of Weathercloud and clicking on Link in the drop-down menu of your device (the gear icon).
HDR Studio 8 is less easy to recommend because it adds very little to Ai Studio 8 and lacks many tools photographers might need for ‘finishing’ scanned images.
LaserSoft Imaging’s SilverFast Archive Suite 8 consists of two complementary applications: SilverFast Ai Studio 8 and SilverFast HDR Studio 8. Together, they provide a superior scanner driver with facilities for dust and scratch removal, colour calibration and dynamic range optimisation plus a post-scan image adjustment application. Ai Studio 8 lets users save scans as high-bit depth (48- or 64-bit) files that can be accessed within HDR Studio 8 for ‘finishing’.
Most scanned images are likely to require additional work to remove dust and scratch marks that weren’t picked up during the scan. The iSRD is pretty good but there will always be situations when blemishes are missed, regardless of the capabilities of the software. The same is true for the AACO tool, which operates globally across the image; there are times when adjustments should be confined to discrete areas.
We have some reservations about the high price tags commanded by the SilverFast applications, although for anyone who wants to squeeze the best possible quality out of images recorded on film or paper Ai Studio 8 represents the best-performing and most versatile scanning application we have used thus far.
- Systems compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 (32/64), Mac OS X from 10.5 (Intel Mac only)
- Scanners supported: All enthusiast/professional models from the major scanner manufacturers (including Canon, Epson, Microtek, Nikon, PIE, Plustek and Reflecta)
- Features: Fully automatic IT8 scanner calibration; rapid scanning into a 64bit HDRi RAW data archive, incl. infrared data; image optimisation for different applications using SilverFast HDR Studio; batch processing via JobManager
- Disk space requirement: Min. 2 GB free space on hard disk drive for the software file plus 20 GB free space on the main system hard disk drive for the cache
- Minimum RAM: 2 GB RAM main memory (4 GB RAM recommended)
- Computer interface: DVD drive or internet connection (QuickTime Player and PDF reader required); colour calibrated monitor recommended
- ICC Profile support: Yes, includes more than 120 ‘canned’ negative profiles.
RRP: AU$549 or 499 Euros
- Ease of use: 8.5
- Scan quaity: 9.0
- Versality: 8.3