Add Tags to your articles in your ReadCube Papers library for easier organization. In addition to creating lists and nested sublists to organize your library, you can now add one or more searchable keyword Tags to any reference.
1. Click on any citation in your library to open the full record, and then click on the 'Locate PDF' button.
2. If Papers can find full text, a new tab will open in your app to the right of your Library tab -- this new tab will contain a page for downloading the PDF of the article. Click the PDF button (the PDF button will look different depending on which publisher site you're on, but it should always be near the top of the page).
- Can we upgrade from ReadCube Papers to ReadCube Papers Enterprise? Does ReadCube Papers Enterprise support subscription management? For ReadCube Papers Enterprise, is there a minimum number of seats required to start? How can I update the company name/billing information of my Enterprise account? Deploying SmartCite for Enterprise Customers.
- Papers helps you focus on the task at hand with our full-screen Enhanced PDF reader. Highlight, underline, strike through, make inline notes, draw and add sticky notes. Switch between different documents with tabs, view supplemental files or jump to referenced articles - conveniently linked inline. See our enhanced reader in action.
- ReadCube Papers is the simplest way to read, manage and discover research literature. ReadCube on your iPhone and iPad are the perfect companions to the Papers desktop software, enabling you to access your papers anywhere – read on the go, organize your library and annotate PDFs with notes and highlights.
How To Use Readcube Papers
3. A box will appear asking you to confirm that you want to import the PDF into your Papers library -- click the 'Download' button to proceed.
Readcube Papers Vs Papers 3
4. The full-text tab will close and you'll be brought back to your library tab, where the full text will import into the citation record. You should now see a big blue button that says 'Read' -- you can open the PDF within Papers to read and annotate the PDF, and save your annotations to reference later.
Readcube Papers Review
Readcube Papers Login
5. Computix !. If you highlight or take notes in the PDF, you'll be able to view, search, and filter these annotations outside of the PDF by clicking on the notes icon at the top of the article record.