Important Safety Information
- Do not use ProAir Respiclick Inhalation Powder if you are allergic to albuterol sulfate, lactose, milk proteins, or any of the ingredients in ProAir Respiclick. Ask your healthcare provider if you have any questions or are not sure
- Before using ProAir Respiclick, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- have heart problems
- have high blood pressure (hypertension)
- have convulsions (seizures)
- have thyroid problems
- have diabetes
- have low potassium levels in your blood
- are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed
- Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, especially:
- other inhaled medicines or asthma medicines
- beta blocker medicines
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- tricyclic antidepressants
- Do not increase your dose or take extra doses of ProAir Respiclick without first talking to your healthcare provider
- Get medical help right away if ProAir Respiclick no longer helps your symptoms, your symptoms get worse or you need to use your inhaler more often
- While you are using ProAir Respiclick, do not use other inhaled rescue medicines and asthma medicines unless your healthcare provider tells you to do so
- ProAir Respiclick may cause serious side effects, including:
- worsening trouble breathing, coughing and wheezing (paradoxical bronchospasm). If this happens, stop using ProAir Respiclick and call your healthcare provider or get emergency help right away. This is more likely to happen with your first use of a new asthma inhalation medicine
- heart problems, including faster heart rate and higher blood pressure
- possible death in people with asthma who use too much ProAir Respiclick
- allergic reactions. Call your healthcare provider right away if you have the following symptoms of an allergic reaction:
- itchy skin
- swelling beneath your skin or in your throat
- worsening trouble breathing
- changes in laboratory blood values (sugar, potassium)
- The most common side effects of ProAir Respiclick include:
- back pain
- body aches and pain
- upset stomach
- sinus headache
- urinary track infection
- your heart feels like it is pounding or racing (palpitations)
- chest pain
- fast heart rate
- sore throat
- runny nose
- These are not all of the possible side effects of ProAir Respiclick. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist
- You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA.
Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088
- Rapid Click is a fun game to test your cognitive speed. The Game is divided in two difficulty stages: 1. Difficult Each Difficulty stage has four levels.
- The user specifies the number of clicks per second. There is also a feature to set the number of seconds before clicking starts so that user can put the mouse in the correct position before the.
- Shareware Junction periodically updates pricing and software information of RapidClick v.1.3 full version from the publisher using pad file and submit from users. Software piracy is theft, Using crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators, cd key, hacks is illegal and prevent future development of RapidClick v.1.3 Edition.
1) Go to System preferences → Security & Privacy → Privacy → Accessibility. 2) Click the Lock icon and enter your password. 3) Click the '–' button to remove RapidClick from the list. Then click the '+' to add it again. Rapidclick Photography, Sidcup, Bexley, United Kingdom. 82 likes 1 talking about this. Hi, I am a professional freelance photographer, covering major sporting events. I am also now venturing into.
SEE full Prescribing Information
On this page
RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse up to 20 times per second. Use RapidClick to save your hand from getting tired whenever you have to do a lot of clicking.? How to use:1. Set how fast you want to click2. Press the Start button to begin clicking3. Press the Stop button to stop!? Features:- Speed from 1 click per hour to 20 clicks per second- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking- Left click or right click- The start/stop button..
- Developer:Pilotmoon Software
- Size:409 Kb
- Price: $4.99
To free download a trial version of RapidClick, click here
To visit developer homepage of RapidClick, click here
Rapid Click MouseAdvertisement
RapidClick requires Mac, Mac OS X.
RapidClick v.1.3 Copyright
Shareware Junction periodically updates pricing and software information of RapidClick v.1.3 full version from the publisher using pad file and submit from users. Software piracy is theft, Using crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators, cd key, hacks is illegal and prevent future development of RapidClick v.1.3 Edition. Download links are directly from our publisher sites. Monalisa touch. Links RapidClick v.1.3 from Bittorrent, mediafire.com, uploadfiles.com, hotfiles.com rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, netload.in, storage.to, depositfiles.com and other files hosting are not allowed. The download file is obtained directly from the publisher, not from any Peer to Peer file sharing applications such as Shareaza, Limewire, Kazaa, Imesh, eDonkey, eMule, Ares, BearShare, Overnet, Morpheus, BitTorrent Azureus and WinMX.
Review This Software
Other products of this developer Pilotmoon Software
Rapid Click App
DwellClick lets you use your mouse or trackpad t..k, and DwellClick will generate a click for you.
- Category: Utilities
- Developer: Pilotmoon Software