Package Details: pianoteq 7.3.0-1
Pianoteq 7 Review
- View PKGBUILD / View Changes
|Git Clone URL:||https://aur.archlinux.org/pianoteq.git (read-only, click to copy)|
|Description:||Virtual piano instrument using physical modelling synthesis. Both standalone and plugin versions.|
|Conflicts:||pianoteq, pianoteq-stage, pianoteq-standard-trial-bin|
|First Submitted:||2020-06-22 14:18|
|Last Updated:||2021-04-19 21:16|
Pianoteq is a physically modelled piano. Its tiny footprint (just 50 MB), playability (models all 127 midi velocities) and flexibility (offering unique physical parameters) makes it truly unique and superior to the sampled based variants. Pianoteq is supplied as a standalone instrument and as a VST, AudioUnits, and AAX plugin. Demo Restrictions. Pianoteq is an award-winning virtual instrument which you can install on your computer (PC/Mac). It is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux, and will even run on some ARM-based boards such as the Raspberry Pi. It can be used both in standalone mode and as an instrument plug-in in VST, AAX, and AudioUnits hosts. Pianoteq is a full-featured multi-platform piano emulator which offers you the possibility to experience the sound of different piano models from the comfort of your on Mac computer. The Pianoteq application simulates the properties, behavior, and sound effects of physical pianos, and enables you to make use of your Mac’s keyboard, or you can.
- alsa-lib(alsa-lib-x205ta, alsa-lib-git, alsa-lib-minimal-git, alsa-lib-a52pcm)
- freetype2(freetype2-v35, freetype2-old-hinting, freetype2-infinality, freetype2-ttmetrics, freetype2-ultimate5, freetype2-infinality-remix, freetype2-git, freetype2-minimal-git)
- ttf-font (neuropol-ttf, ttf-droid-emojiless, ttf-noto-fonts-ib, pixeled-ttf, ttf-win7-fonts, ttf-ms-win8, ttf-ms-win8-arabic, ttf-ms-win8-hebrew, ttf-ms-win8-sea, ttf-ms-win8-indic, ttf-ms-win8-japanese, ttf-ms-win8-korean, ttf-ms-win8-zh_cn, ttf-ms-win8-zh_tw, ttf-ms-win8-thai, ttf-ms-win8-other, ttf-noto-fonts-simple, ttf-droid-simple, ttf-kids, ttf-gabriola, ttf-win10, ttf-liberation-sans-narrow, ttf-cavafy-script, ttf-ms-fonts, ttf-dejavu-ib, ttf-droid-ib, ttf-zelda, ttf-oxygen, ttf-oxygen-gf, ttf-share-gf, ttf-gost, nerd-fonts-dejavu-complete, otf-inconsolata-dz, ttf-paratype, ttf-d2coding, ttf-dejavu-emojiless, ttf-tr2n, noto-fonts-lite, ttf-ms-win10, ttf-ms-win10-japanese, ttf-ms-win10-korean, ttf-ms-win10-sea, ttf-ms-win10-thai, ttf-ms-win10-zh_cn, ttf-ms-win10-zh_tw, ttf-ms-win10-other, ttf-ibm-plex-mono-git, ttf-agave, ttf-ms-win10-auto, gnu-free-fonts, noto-fonts, ttf-bitstream-vera, ttf-croscore, ttf-dejavu, ttf-droid, ttf-ibm-plex, ttf-liberation)
- p7zip(p7zip-natspec, p7zip-jinfeihan57-git)(make)
IVIarsu commented on 2020-11-10 20:25
To install using Manjaro's package manager copy first the pianoteq .7z archive in /var/tmp/pamac-build-$USER/pianoteq/
napaalm commented on 2020-10-10 16:57
Thank you @kuluse for noticing! With a517b008b5a4 the PKGBUILD should now have the correct signature.
kuluse commented on 2020-10-06 15:50
Hello, the signature seems to be wrong. Maybe pianoteq silently updated the archive. (See the comments on https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pianoteq-stage/ )
Pianoteq is an award-winning virtual instrument capable of recreating the sound of a wide range of acoustic & electro-acoustic instruments.
What makes Pianoteq superior to other virtual instruments is that the instruments are physically modelled and thus can simulate the playability and complex behaviour of real acoustic instruments. By omitting usage of samples, the file size is just a tiny fraction of that offered by other virtual instruments, perfect for use on any modern laptop.
Steinway & Sons have approved the sound and playability of the Pianoteq virtual instruments Steinway Model D and Steinway Model B, which have gained from the refined physical model. These magnificent virtual grand pianos will appeal to all musicians in search of the most famous piano sound signature.
Vivid: The piano creates the sound in real time while you are playing and takes into account all the complex factors that makes the piano a truly vivid instrument, such as the interaction between strings, the use of pedals, the cabinet resonance and the position of the hammers. It will feel like you have a real piano in front of you.. as if you could just lean over and touch the strings!
Versatile: Pianoteq introduces new methods to adjust the piano sound to just the way you like it! Changes that until now could only be made by piano tuners are now possible directly from the interface. Within seconds you can adjust the sound to a particular type of music or playing style. The many choices can be saved as a customized setting which you can share with other Pianoteq users.
Expressive: All the detailed variations of the timbre are there, from the weakest pianissimo to the strongest fortissimo! What you express on your keyboard will also be what you actually hear. The sound of even the weakest pianissimo is absolutely pure without any audible quantization noise.