Akvis coloriage. AKVIS Coloriage manipulates colors of an image: from colorizing old black and white photos from your family archive to replacing colors in your color photos. AKVIS Coloriage is available in two versions – as an independent program (standalone) and as a plug-in to a photo editor.
PhotoMill X helps you convert a bulk of images into the most popular image formats, give your files meaningful names, watermark with text and image, adjust photos (brightness/saturation/exposure/grayscale/etc.), fit geometry (scale/crop/trim/etc.), remove private metadata, add your own copyrights etc. Also, PhotoMill is a great batch metadata editor, renamer and photo browser.
PhotoMill offers many different actions which allow you to adjust image geometry, metadata, colors, watermark with text/image etc. Long x short edges”, “Resize to fix: width x height” and “Resize to megapixels”. Scale to Size - resizes an image to an exact image size, keeping aspect ratio and filling parts with a chosen color. The 1.8.2 version of PhotoMill for Mac is available as a free download on our software library. The application lies within Design & Photo Tools, more precisely Converters. This software for Mac OS X was originally developed by Overmacs Team. The latest setup file that can be downloaded is 55.2 MB in size.
- Conversion to: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PNG, TIFF
- Color models: RGB, Gray, CMYK Color depth: 8/16/32 bits; with or without alpha channel
- Metadata editor
- Correct EXIF/IPTC metadata tags in your photos: place GPS coordinates, remove private information from your photos, correct or set capture dates, add your own copyright, keywords or rating.
- Photo browser
- The app has a bunch of features for comfortable browsing and multi-criteria search of photos in the Browser. The Browser has 3 panels: Image Info - displays detailed information about a selected photo; Groups - splits photos into groups/subgroups based on a chosen criteria, for instance, by capture dates; Search - gives you an opportunity to search photos by different criteria.
- You can give meaningful names to converted photos constructing file names in the 'pro' way - using text and tags: index, capture date, original name, image width, 'find & replace' etc. Also, you can rename photos without any conversion.
- Fit image size with a bunch of geometry actions: scale, crop, add border, trim, trim color, rotate & flip, auto rotate (by EXIF orientation), change resolution.
- Text - you can use photo metadata information - tags: capture date, keywords, camera maker etc., as well as entered text. Font size can be either fixed or relative to an image width, height, long or short edge. Multiline text, stroke, shadow, rotation, tiling and other features.
- Image - image size can be either fixed or relative to main image size. Image tiling is also available.
- Rectangle - background for text; square or rounded. Fill and stroke color can be half-transparent.
- Adjust colors
- Available filters: auto contrast, auto white balance, gamma, contrast, exposure, sharpness, grayscale, sepia, colorize, temperature, HSL channels (Hue/Saturation/Lightness), HSV channels (Hue/Saturation/Value,Brightness), RGB channels, curves.
- Working with transparency: alpha mask, color to alpha, alpha to color. Color matching: assign profile, convert to profile, proof with profile.
All in one app
No matter the type of photography you love: Landscape, Milky Way, Moon, Sunrise, Sunset, Architecture, Star Trails, Drone, Meteor Showers, Solar eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, Time lapse, Wedding, Portrait or Travel..
PhotoPills is your photography planning app. It helps you PLAN your photos ahead of time… So you’re always at the right place at the right time to capture the best photo possible.
- Easily plan images nobody has taken before
- Traveling? Enjoy all daily Sun, Moon and Milky Way information in just one swipe
- 2D Milky Way
- Plan any Milky Way shot you imagine comfortably on a map
- Augmented Reality
- Get it right! Visualize Sun, Moon and Milky Way position and path
- The place where your photos are honored, rewarded ($6,600) and shared with the World
- Locations & Plans
- Explore, manage your locations. And never miss a unique scene again, save your photo-plans
- All you need to know about the Sun, twilights and magic hours
- Rise and set times, calendar, phases and Supermoon dates
- Easily calculate equivalent exposures with filters, in low light and at night
- Decide what you want in sharp focus and tell your story
- Time lapse
- Quickly compute parameters needed to collect sequences of still images to create time lapse videos
- +10 exclusive bonus
- Discover many more unique benefits inside!