NoteCafe is an electronic alternative to conventional paper notebooks. Its a safe means to take notes and provides a rich interface to do so. It also allows for quick location of any notes that are taken. Note cafeでは地産地消の商品を取り入れています。学生団体と共同開発した「いがねこ特製！伝統小松菜ソースのポテトドッグ」を期間限定で販売。地域の農家を巻き込んだ「食を通じたまちづくり」プロジェクトが行われました。. Winsted, MN 320-485-9698. Home; Menu; Catering; Location; Contact Us; Copyright 2013. Go Daddy Software.All rights reserved.
- Pictured is our most Famous Benny Avocado, the best ingredients put together in one. We have several other options for breakfast such as the Keto Egg Stack, Savory Crepe, Keto Scramble, & a few Lunch Sandwiches!
- Visit Urbane Cafe for lunch or dinner and you’ll discover a fast, affordable restaurant serving delicious gourmet sandwiches and fresh, healthy salads.
|At the Half Note Cafe|
|Live album by|
|Recorded||November 11, 1960|
|Length||121:26 (Double CD reissue)|
|Donald Byrd chronology|
At the Half Note Cafe is a live album by American trumpeter Donald Byrd recorded in 1960 at the Half Note in Manhattan and released on the Blue Note label originally as two single LP issues (BLP 4060 and BLP 4061) and reissued as a double CD set.
Mixed Notes Cafe
The Allmusic review by Thom Jurek awarded the album 4½ stars and stated 'This was a hot quintet, one that not only swung hard, but possessed a deep lyricism and an astonishing sense of timing, and one need only this set by them to feel the full measure of their worth'.The Penguin Guide to Jazz wrote that the sessions were 'impeccable played and atmospherically recorded, but they tend to show off the best and worst of Byrd: [..] he peels off chorus after chorus of manicured licks, and the process gets repeated throughout'.
|The Penguin Guide to Jazz|||
- All compositions by Donald Byrd except as indicated
- Introduction by Ruth Mason - 1:20
- 'My Girl Shirl' (Duke Pearson) - 10:32
- 'Soulful Kiddy' - 9:55
- 'Child's Play' (Byrd, Pearson) - 8:45
- 'Chant' (Pearson) - 11:03
- 'A Portrait of Jennie' (Gordon Burdge, J. Russel Robinson) 6:48
- 'Cecile' - 14:46
- 'Jeannine' (Oscar Brown, Jr., Pearson) - 13:08
- 'Pure D. Funk' - 6:09
- 'Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea' (Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler) - 9:54
- 'Theme from Mr. Lucky' (Henry Mancini) - 10:51
- 'Kimyas' - 11:58
- 'When Sunny Gets Blue' (Marvin Fisher, Jack Segal) - 6:17
- Recorded at the Half Note Cafe, NY on November 11, 1960.
- Donald Byrd - trumpet
- Pepper Adams - baritone saxophone except track 6
- Duke Pearson - piano
- Laymon Jackson - bass
- Lex Humphries - drums
- ^Donald Byrd discography accessed August 31, 2010
- ^ abJurek, T. Allmusic Review accessed January 4, 2013
- ^ abCook, Richard; Morton, Brian (1992). The Penguin Guide to Jazz on CD, LP & Cassette (1st ed.). Penguin. p. 171. ISBN978-0-14-015364-4.
OPEN MIC EVERY MONDAY
Area's best musicians showcase their talent!
Note Kitchen Bar offers modern American cuisine fused with international influences and paired with wines, craft beers, artisan cocktails, and soulful music. Our menu is created using locally sourced, fresh ingredients from neighboring farms and local waters. Offerings will change frequently based on seasons and availability of ingredients.
We had a an unfortunate loss and we decided to turn it into a positive. Please take 5 minutes to enjoy the story.Read More
Come and Listen
Delight your palate at Note! Odbc manager.
BUY A GIFT CARD, T-SHIRT OR OTHER NOTE MERCHANDISE