- Sending Images by E-mail
- Windows: Thunderbird, Outlook
- Mac OS: Mail, Outlook for Mac, Thunderbird
Nikon Viewnx-i Problems
- Select images to attach to an e-mail.
- Click on the Output bar.The [Email] screen appears. The settings specified in the last session are stored.
Nikon Viewnx-i Tiny
2021年03月02日 ViewNX-i & Capture NX-D Ver.1.21.010のダウンロードを開始; 2021年03月02日 ViewNX-i Ver.1.4.5のダウンロードを開始. The Flat Picture Control was added with the Nikon D810 DSLR and can be found in cameras introduced after the D810. To adjust the Flat Picture Control on images, use Picture Control Utility 2 which can be found in Nikon Capture NX-D or Nikon ViewNX2 software programs (as of June 26, 2014) or Nikon ViewNX-i software (as of March 2015). Manuals for Nikon products/ 2018/02/15/ Ver.2.0.0 Manual Viewer 2 Nikon Manual Viewer 2は、ニコンのデジタル一眼レフカメラの説明書をダウンロードして、オフラインで見ることができるiPhone/iPad/iPod touch、Android端末用説明書ビューアーアプリです。. Having the edit instructions in proprietary sidecar files in a folder is fine - just not the added metadata such as keywords, GPS, data, etc. Thus far I have had trouble with ViewNX-i getting confused if there are keywords in the NEF file from ViewNX-2 and also in the Nikon sidecar files.
- Click in [Send as:] to select the image file type to be attached.
- Set each item according to the setting selected in [Send as:].For settable items, refer to 'Attaching Single Images' and 'Attaching Index Print'.
Nikon Nx Download
- Click [Send].JPEG-format copies of the selected images are created according to the settings specified in the [Email] screen. When [No Change] is selected, the format and size of the original image is kept for the attached image. The mail software starts and opens a new mail window with the JPEG-format copies attached.