All emulator info has been imported from the old site (here for reference until we're sure its OK to delete) now. Manage the slots in your memory cards with this super easy to use Memory Card Manager. Added support for Virtual Memory Cards used by PlayStation 3 and PSP (VM1 and VMP). Improved support exporting memory cards to DexDrive format for use in a real PlayStation. Minor bug fixes.
Actimeter The actimeter is a must-have apparatus, which may be used in a large range of thematics, to study motor responses to treatments, spontaneous locomotor activity, circadian rythms, exploratory behavior, reactivity to novelty. Actimeters define. Actimeter is an application that tracks your computer activity and shows it on a traditional, easy-to-read meter. Actimeter does this by counting the frequency of all your computer interactions or events: mouse clicks, keystrokes., scrolls and mouse moves.
Memory Card Manager 1.4Release Date:
NeoPop. NeoPocott Win. NeoPocott DOS. NeoPocott Mac. NeoPocott DC. NeoPocott Linux. NGPocket: Nintendo 64: N64: UltraHLE. UltraFRANTIC. MiMiX. Nemu64. Project64. Blade64. SupraHLE. Corn. Daedalus. 1964. TrueReality 64. Apollo. TRWin. sixtyforce: Nintendo: NES. NeoPocott/SDL 0.3 Pre-release for Linux & Win32!!! - Posted by Niels Wagenaar Here is what's new: - Better gzip/zip support. DirectX support for Win32 port in fullscreen only! - Windows sizing support and scanline output. New improved (experimental) graphicscore. Save and Load state. neopocott.cfg file for saving the last used options.
Download NeopocottJanuary 28, 2013
Manage the slots in your memory cards with this super easy to use Memory Card Manager.
Download: Memory Card Manager 1.4 (41KB)
Neopocott EmulatorDownload: Icons for Memory Manager (8KB)
Related Link: Memory Converters
New in version 1.4:
- Added support for Virtual Memory Cards used by PlayStation 3 and PSP (VM1 and VMP).
New in version 1.3:
- Improved support exporting memory cards to DexDrive format for use in a real PlayStation.
New in version 1.2:
- Support for SmartLink (*.psm) files
- Drag and drop
- Minor bug fixes.
New in version 1.1:
- Support for PSM and WinPSM formats (*.psx and *.ps).
- Now you can edit the region ID and game ID on selected slots. Use Ctrl-E or Edit Slot in Right-Click menu.
- Load from and convert to any important memory card format out there
- Move/Copy single slots from one card to another
- Delete single/all slots so you can easily clean up your cards
- Easy to use GUI, all included in one program; no need for several small utilities any more.
- Create new formated memory cards
- Undelete single slots marked as deleted
- Compare slot data between two memory cards
- Double-click the memory card file to open it from Windows Explorer
Some interesting tips:
- It allows to copy any slot (including blank ones) with a double-click.
- You can load the same memory card in both banks for easy organization.
- Right-Click on the Memory Card slots for even more features and learn the Keyboard shortcuts.