Office for Mac 2011, like most Microsoft products, has a support lifecycle during which we provide new features, bug fixes, security fixes, and so on. This lifecycle typically lasts for 5 years from the date of the product’s initial release. What are my options? Microsoft Office 2011 $139.99 Create professional content with the Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook suite. Update for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB2760553) 32-Bit Edition. Update for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB2760553) 32-Bit Edition is an update that provides the latest fixes to Microsoft Office 2013 32-Bit Edition. With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to help you take your ideas further.
Note Giphy capture.
Office 365 ProPlus is being renamed to Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise. For more information about this change, read this blog post.
When you try to start any Office for Mac applications (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Entourage, or Microsoft Outlook for Mac) in Mac OS X 10.6.x (Snow Leopard), you receive the following error message:
This error occurs if the Office program was moved or duplicated.
Step 1: Check the program path
When the error message is displayed, view the comments under 'Problem Details and System Configuration.'. Note the 'Path' that is listed in the error message, and then close the error message box. The path must be as follows:
Macintosh HDApplicationsMicrosoft Office 2008
Macintosh HDApplicationsMicrosoft Office 2011
If the path in the error message differs, you must move the application folder to its correction location. To do this, follow these steps:
- Locate the Office 2008 folder.
- Click to select the folder.
- On the Finder menu, click Edit, and then select Copy Microsoft Office 2008 or Copy Microsoft Office 2011.
- On the Finder menu, click Go, and then select Applications.
- On the Finder menu, click Edit, and then select Paste the Item.
- Start the Office program to see whether the problem is resolved.
If the problem continues to occur, there might be duplicate entries.
Step 2: Delete duplicate entries
To delete duplicate entries, follow these steps:
On the Finder menu, click File, and then click Find.
In the search box, type the program name, and then press Enter. For example, type Excel.
In the results, look for duplicate instances of the Excel icon. If there is only one icon, go to 'step 3'. If there are several Excel icons, select a duplicate icon. On the Finder menu, click File, and then select Move to Trash.
Empty the Trash.
Start the Office program. If the problem continues to occur, remove and then reinstall the Office program.
Step 3: Remove and then reinstall Office
Microsoft Office For Mac 2011
To remove Office 2011, follow these steps:
Buy Microsoft Office 2017
- Quit all applications.
- In the Finder, click Go select Computer.
- Open your hard drive (Macintosh HD), then open the Application Folder.
- Click to select Microsoft Office 2011 drag and then drop it to the Trash.
- Reinstall Office for Mac 2011.
Microsoft Office 2011 Mac Compatibility
To remove Office 2008, follow these steps:
- Quits all applications.
- In the Finder, click Go, and then select Computer.
- Open Macintosh HD, then open the Applications folder.
- Open the Microsoft Office 2008 folder.
- Open the Additional Tools folder.
- Double-click the Remove Office file. The 'Remove Office' window will open.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the directions that are provided.
- Reinstall Office 2008 on your computer.