MAMP & MAMP PRO 22.214.171.12479
Nginx.conf File You cannot directly edit your nginx.conf file in MAMP PRO. You need to make custom configurations through your nginx.conf template file. More information on how to configure your nginx template file can be found in our Menu File section. MAMP PRO and httpd.conf, php.ini, my.cnf. Twonky.
- WordPress has a lot of migration systems. We’ve had lots of good experiences with All-in-One WP Migration, some people swear by WP Migrate DB Pro, and others are partial to WP-CLI’s terminal-based systems. On top of these options, I’ve recently found a plugin I really like called Duplicator that approaches WordPress migrations in a unique way. Here’s a guide on how to use Duplicator.
- PatternMaker is a program that allows you to make custom clothing patterns. Main features: - No pattern making experience is necessary, you can purchase a 'macro' (mini computer program that contains the pattern).
MAMP PRO is the commercial, professional grade version of the classic local server environment: MAMP. Designed for professional web developers and programmers, MAMP PRO allows easy installation and administration of their development environment.
Locally testing your sites on mobile devices has never been easier вЂ“ thanks to the free MAMP Viewer mobile apps for iPhone/iPad and Android. Access every virtual host that you have created with MAMP PRO and get instant feedback on how it performs on a mobile device.
Whether you want to make a quick modification to an existing project or start a complete new project from scratch: The new MAMP PRO editor lets you do all of this without opening another application.
MAMP PRO supports Dropbox. Now you can copy one or more hosts to your dropbox and continue working with them on a different computer. The Dropbox feature is also a convenient way for backing up your hosts.
MAMP PRO now supports Nginx. Nginx is a HTTP and reverse proxy server, a mail proxy server, and a generic TCP/UDP proxy server. According to Netcraft, Nginx served or proxied 27.61% of the busiest sites in June 2016.
Searchable Host Overview
MAMP PRO 4 lets you visually browse your hosts. Find any host with the new search function. The hosts overview shows a snapshot of the start page for all hosts. Open up the highlighted host in your default browser just by double-clicking on it.
MAMP PRO 4 brings your web development to a whole new level:
- Vastly improved GUI with a Finder-like sidebar
- Integrated editor for editing source files and viewing images, PDF and movie files
- Preview mobile websites with a specialized app for iOS
- Faster server restarts
- A configuration GUI for Nginx
- In-App Updates for popular components: PHP, phpMyAdmin, cURL and OpenSSL
- Searchable Host Overview with site previews
- MySQL 5.6
- Ruby with Rails
- Make PHP, Perl, Python and Ruby easily available on the command line
- GroupStart: Define which Servers and Services will automatically start
- Save and Restore server settings for individual hosts
- Additional Extras available (Magento, phpBB, Presta Shop and MediaWiki)
- Customizable toolbar for often needed functions
- Manage all your project assets with the new Assets window
- Use the Scrap Pad for copying code snippets and more
- Show recently used hosts
- Generic DNS Services are now supported
- Start/Restart/Stop Servers and Services independently
- and many moreвЂ¦
Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, 2GB RAM, Available HDD space for installation: 2GB
MAMP & MAMP PRO
Cloud functionality added
Server startup and shutdown has been improved
Some texts have been clarified
The button labels were adapted to the general rules for Windows
Improvement of the user interface (buttons, alignments, distances, frames, ..)
Improved display (size, focus) of database tool windows
'My Webstart' now opens in a new window/ tab
PHP extension PDO (PHP Data Objects) is now active by default
Improvement of the display of graphics
Correction of the display of some checkboxes (Windows 10)
Improvement of the display of the settings window
Correction of MySQL version number display in Help
Fixed bugs that occurred after changing the MySQL password
The cause of a possible program crash when restoring a backup has been fixed
The cause of a possible program crash when deleting a host has been fixed
The cause of a possible program crash when shutting down the server has been fixed
The cause of a possible program crash when entering the serial number has been fixed
An error with the installation of the WordPress extras has been fixed
Fixed a bug when installing the bootstrap extra
Additional checks have been added when creating databases
utf8_general_ci is now the default collation for MySQL
Microsoft Edge has been added to the list of browsers (if installed)
The MAMP logo was not displayed on the placeholder page when using Nginx as a web server.
PHP 5.3.23, 5.4.45, 5.5.38, 5.6.0, 5.6.37, 7.0.0, 7.0.31, 7.1.0, 7.1.20, 7.2.1, 7.2.8 (for PHP 7: Windows 7 minimum with SP1)
APCu 5.1.3 & 4.0.7
Only for V.I.P