Mailspy mailspy makes it possible for you to monitor the activies of your sendmail mail server. Most mail analysis programs will only report the sender and recipient of a mail and its size. Mailspy records the sender, recipient, the subject line and the names of the attachments.mailspy can now be deployed to archive copies of selected mails (both incoming and outgoing). Trojan.Win32.Mailspy.17920: scand.dll removal instructions. The instructions below shows how to remove scand.dll with help from the FreeFixer removal tool. Basically, you install FreeFixer, scan your computer, check the scand.dll file for removal, restart your computer and scan it again to verify that scand.dll has been successfully removed.
Gitbook editor. mailspy makes it possible for you to monitor the activies of yoursendmail mail server. Most mail analysis programs will only reportthe sender and recipient of a mail and its size. mailspyrecords the sender, recipient, the subject line and the names ofthe attachments. mailspy can now be deployed to archivecopies of selected mails (both incoming and outgoing). Access to thesemails is provided with IMAP.
Audience: corporate system administrators, ISP's
Installation fee: R972.00+VAT (this applies if we install mailspy for you). Please call us for a price if you wish to install mailspy on a non-Linux system.
System requirements: C compiler, linux, sendmail with libmilter support, web server
Language: perl, C
Source license: GPL
Technical notes: Mailspy is written in C, and works smoothly on SuSE Linux 7.2, provided you install the correct rpm's first. It may well work on other flavours of Linux and Unix, but your mileage may vary since the configuration scripts and directory names are a little presumptuous.
Download and documentation
- Example report - Here's a report of some actual corporate mail data but with all the text changed to random words to preserve the privacy of the people involved.
- Documentation - What documentation exists is here. There is some additional information in the Makefile and the source code.
- Changelog - What has changed lately
- Contact us if you would like more information, or if you would like us to install the software for you.
- Source: mailspy.tar.gzmailspy-0.4.0.tar.gzmailspy-0.3.4.tar.gzmailspy-0.3.3.tar.gzmailspy-0.3.2.tar.gzmailspy-0.3.1.tar.gzmailspy-0.2.0.tar.gz