Rebooting the Host
About LogMeIn Pro. Maintain Day-to-day Operations with the Most Reliable Remote Access Tool. Ensure peace of mind, flexibility, and productivity from anywhere with LogMeIn Pro. Simplify access to your work and store, share, and collaborate across all of your devices. Easy access to your most commonly visited websites, cloud and desktop. LogMeIn Pro gives you HD remote access to your computers so you can manage file transfers, updates, and printing via mobile or another computer. Hamachi by LogMeIn is a VPN that lets you create instant peer-to-peer networks for gaming and for remote employees and coworkers.
To access remote management features:
- From the LogMeIn website, go to the Computers page and click the Dashboard link.
- From the LogMeIn Client, go to the Main Menu. Once connected, click Show Detailed Mode.
- Restart LogMeIn
- Restart the LogMeIn service. This does not reboot the host.
- Normal Reboot
- Close all processes and reboot the host in an orderly fashion.
- Emergency Reboot
- Available on Windows hosts only. Windows will shut down properly and flush all outstanding file operations to disk. Applications and other processes may not terminate gracefully, so you could lose unsaved data.
- Hard Reboot
- Reboot as quickly as possible. The operating system will not terminate gracefully, so you could lose unsaved data. Reboot is immediate (like pressing your computer's reset button). You will not receive feedback from the LogMeIn service.
- Safe-mode Reboot
- Available on Windows hosts only. Restart the computer in safe-mode with networking (and LogMeIn) enabled. Safe-mode is a special way for Windows to load when there is a system-critical problem that interferes with the normal operation of Windows.
- Scheduled Reboot
- Schedule a date and time to automatically reboot the computer. This is useful if the reboot is not urgent and can take place during off-peak hours.
Logmein Pro Support
We are currently experiencing longer wait times for phone and email support due to increased demand. To get answers right away, please search our knowledgebase of resources first. We may already have an answer for you!
If you still wish to contact customer support and wait for an available representative, here’s how:
Logmein Pro Download
- Click into any article on our site.
- In the bottom-right corner, click Contact Support.
- Select the category related to your query.
- Click Call Support and a support number will display.