mid-14c., 'not perceptible to sight, incapable of being seen,' from Old French invisible (13c.), from Latin invisibilis 'unseen, not visible,' from in- 'not' (see in- (1)) + visibilis (see visible). Meaning 'kept out of sight' is from 1640s. As a noun, 'things invisible,' from 1640s. Invisible Man is from H.G. Wells's novel (1897); invisible ink is from 1680s. Related: Invisibly.
Entries related to invisible
Others are reading
- Invisible Quotes. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Movie & TV guides. Best Horror Movies. Top 200 of all time 150 Essential Comedies. The funniest movies ever Marvel Movies In.
- The most unique Movie and DVD screenshot trivia site on the web today. Check out our monthly contest, weekly quizzes, and the infamous Invisibles.
- WE ARE INVISIBLE CHILDREN We are building a world where all people and the planet thrive together Donate. OUR MISSION We exist to end violent conflict and foster.
- Directed by David S. With Justin Chatwin, Margarita Levieva, Marcia Gay Harden, Chris Marquette. A teenager is left invisible to the living after an attack.
Dictionary entries near invisible
Find 45 ways to say INVISIBLE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Invisible Fence For Dogs
- for i,v inpairs(game:GetService('Players').LocalPlayer.Character:GetChildren())do
- if v:IsA('Shirt')or v:IsA('Pants')or v:IsA('Hat')then
- v.Transparency =1
- if v:FindFirstChild('face')then