iCompta is an application that lets you manage your personal accounts with ease. Keep track of your income and expense, schedule your bills, stay in line with your budget and finally know where all your money goes thanks to beautiful graphs. Pixelmix. For Mac users, also stay in sync with your Mac (Needs iCompta 3.0+, freeware for Mac OS X 10.5+).
ICompta is a simple to use financial application that offers an organized environment for managing and tracking your personal accounts, finances, budgets, transactions, and much more. The users can make statistics of their incomes and manage multiple accounts in multiple currencies with its straightforward interface. ICompta is a simple and powerful personal finance management application. ICompta is designed to be as easy to use as possible while maintaining an array of features to help you track your money down and start saving! Multiple currencies: Each account can have its own currency and you can organize transactions by category.
ICompta lets you reconcile transactions which are on your bank reports and therefore check that you are up to date with your accounts. You can download your transactions from your bank site either with the embedded web browser or via OFX direct connect for supported financial institutions. ICompta is a financial application that, with the help of well-brushed features, helps you keep track of your finances, transactions, and budgets in an organized and intuitive manner using a Mac. ICompta is a powerful finance app that provides tons of functionality for the price. It's a safe bet that this app can help any of those trying to rope in their spending, as long as they have access to wifi and a bank account.
- Each account can have its own currency and you can organize operations by type.
- You can sort and filter operations to make statistics on your incomes and expenses.
- You can show a graph of the balance evolution of an account and even have a forecast for the next months.
- You can set budgets for your accounts and then be able to track your income and expense on a periodic basis.
- iCompta lets you reconcile operations which are on your bank reports and therefore check that you are up to date with your accounts.
- A Web browser is embedded for online banking.
- You can make funds transfers between accounts.
- iCompta lets you deal with the common problem of who owes what to who when you buy things with people.
- iCompta documents can be encrypted with a password.
- Mac synchronization with iCompta 3.0+ on a wireless network via Bonjour.
iCompta is an application that lets you manage your accounts with ease. Keep track of your income and expense, schedule your bills, stay in line with your budget and finally know where all your money goes thanks to beautiful charts.
iCompta 6 on Mac runs on macOS 10.9 and is fully compatible with the latest system version macOS 11. If you don't have macOS 10.9 you can install a previous version. The application runs natively on both Intel and Apple Silicon Macs.
Version 6.0.47 - Available on iPhone, iPad & WATCH
Take your accounts anywhere with you and enter your transactions quickly thanks to the mobile version of iCompta. You can use it on its own or synchronize it easily with the desktop version.
iCompta 6 on iPhone & iPad runs on iOS 9 and is fully compatible with the latest system version iOS 14. If you don't have iOS 9 you can install a previous version.
Synchronize your accounts easily between your computers, iPhones and iPads using iCloud, Dropbox or the local network. You can enter your transactions or make changes either on your computer or on your iPhone or iPad and iCompta will handle the rest to get everything synchronized.