This article applies only to Backup4all. If you don't have it yet, you must download it first.
Manage, share, and collaborate on business files. Offers granular permission control, role assignments and mobile access. Cloud & on-premise tool that helps manage file transfer across servers with multi-layer security, collaboration & automation. Hidrive is a leading brand in the lexis of fleet operators who are serious about safe, reliable and cost-effective mobile workspace solutions. Strong support and loyalty from our clients including mutual and effective affiliation with leading fleet providers. Hidrive service bodies and FleetBrand is available throughout Australia. Installing the HiDrive software on your Windows PC is a particularly easy way to synchronize files on your computer and in the cloud. In this article, we show you how to download and install the software. HiDrive can be accessed from a web browser, mobile, or using their desktop client for Windows or Mac. File sharing options. HiDrive allows all users to share files by creating public links for read-only access, or granting editing rights to other HiDrive users.
We strive to keep our articles as accurate as possible. If you notice any inconsistencies or outdated info please let us know.
HiDrive is a cloud storage provider supported by Backup4all to store your backups online. You can easily backup your data to your cloud HiDrive account. This is a practical remote backup destination as it allows you to store important files offsite. It can be considered as an additional protection against data loss as the result of hardware failure or other disasters.
On this page:
- How to restore from HiDrive
HiDrive is an online service which stores your files securely and keeps them well organized. All of your files are brought together in one central location, accessible to you, anytime, anywhere. All you need is internet access via your PC, Laptop, tablet or smartphone.
HiDrive has further access options for you: for example, log in to online File Manager via your browser, or on your mobile via WebDAV. For advanced users, SMB, FTP and rsync are available.
This means you can use HiDrive as a conventional hard drive (SMB), transfer large files (FTP) or even use your HiDrive with an NAS box (rsync). In your account settings you can activate whichever transmission protocols you want to use at any time.
How to set up a new HiDrive account
Radiologik dj for windows. To create a new HiDrive account, please follow these steps:
- Go to HiDrive website
- Follow the steps to create a new account.
How to backup to HiDrive
Steps to follow:
Hidrive Sign Up
- Open Backup4all and select File -> New (Ctrl+N).
- In the Where do you want to save your backup page, select HiDrive as backup destination.
- Press Choose account. A new window will appear to log on into your HiDrive account. Then press Next.
- On the What do you want to backup page, add the backup sources. Press Next.
- On the Filter the backup sources page, you can set include/exclude filters for backup sources. Then press Next.
- On the How do you want to backup page, you can choose the backup type and optionally set the encryption. Press Next.
- On the When do you want to backup page, you can set the backup job to automatically run on the specified time and days.
- On the Personalize your backup job page, enter a name for the backup in the Backup name field.
- Press Save -> Save and run.
How to restore from HiDrive
Steps to follow:
Hidrive For Mac
- If the backup job does not exist in Backup4all, you must open it from File -> Open from.
- Select HiDrive page. Configure the HiDrive account
- After the HiDrive account was set, press Show to display the backup jobs in destination. Select the catalog you want to open and press Open. Backup4all will recreate that backup job.
- Press the Restore (F7) button. Optionally you can select the location you want to restore the files to. Original location is selected by default.
On the same page, you can choose how do you want to restore or you can filter the files before the restore.
If you select to restore from a specific version, press Next to indicate the version or the date you want to restore the files. Press Next
- Press Finish to start the restore process.