Converts HEIC to JPEG files, preserving the image metadata (EXIF data). Converts locally, so it's fast and secure and doesn't upload anything to internet. Drag/Drop or Copy/Paste files for instant conversion. Converted HEIC photos go to the same folder so you know where to find them. Got a question about iMazing? We're here to help. Browse our iMazing support resources, or contact us directly.
HEIC converter is a free online tool that converts iOS 11 photos from HEIC to JPEG/JPG, made with.
HEIF/HEIC is an image file format which encapsulates HEVC (High Efficiency Video Codec) encoded images. In comparison to JPG, it reduces the file size by up to 50%. Starting with iOS11, HEIC is the new standard format for storing images on Apple's mobile devices.
+200 Formats Supported
CloudConvert is your Swiss army knife for file conversions. We support nearly all audio, video, document, ebook, archive, image, spreadsheet, and presentation formats. Plus, you can use our online tool without downloading any software.
Besides using open source software under the hood, we’ve partnered with various software vendors to provide the best possible results. Story space cambridge. Most conversion types can be adjusted to your needs such as setting the quality and many other options.
Our API allows custom integrations with your app. You pay only for what you actually use, and there are huge discounts for high-volume customers. We provide a lot of handy features such as full Amazon S3 integration. Check out the API documentation.
- Select a HEIC file (such as *.heic, *.heif).
- Click button 'Convert' to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If file source is a URL, be sure to enter a complete and valid URL to your file.
- HEIC (High Efficiency Image Container) is a container format that holds HEIF (High Efficiency Image Format) data, it is the default photo format for Apple iPhone and iPad, its compression ratio is almost twice that of JPEG at the same image quality. HEIF is based on HEVC/H.265. The file extensions can be .heic, .heif.
- HEIC to JPG
JPG (JPEG Image)
- HEIC to PDF
PDF (Portable Document Format)
- HEIC to BMP
- HEIC to PNG
PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
- HEIC to GIF
GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)
- HEIC to TIFF
TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)