GedGap is a macOS program (requires OS X 10.10 or later) that is a genealogy research utility – it’s not a full-fledged genealogy application like Heredis, MacFamilyTree, Reunion, etc. Trusted Mac download Transcend Elite 2.4. Virus-free and 100% clean download. Get Transcend Elite alternative downloads. Hello GallowayLass, I was unaware that anyone was still using it (GedGap2Go) to be honest. Probably not as I had stopped development on it a long time ago since I don't have the latest iPad and iPhone equipment that Apple require developers to develop their apps for. GedGap User Guide. Version: 2.7a Seven Cookies GedGap User Guide. Document History Date Author Description Version 25/8/15 P.Cook Initial draft and screenshots 1.0 5/10/15 P.Cook Added Tree report, screenshots updated from sample.ged 1.1 28/10/15 P.Cook Added birth and death scoring in Preferences 1.2 9/12/15 P.Cook Adjusted cropping of figures 5 and 7 (ePub format eBook) 1.3 22/12/15 P.Cook.
Ge Gaps Insurance
Heredis World 2017 for Mac, a cross-platform genealogy application is 50% off for three days (believe it ends Sunday, Nov. 26, 2017). Normally it’s $49.99, but right now it’s $24.99 on the Mac App Store.
Note: This discount applies to the macOS version, the Windows version, the Windows upgrade, and the Mac and Windows Bundles. The non-App Store versions and the Windows and bundle pricing are available at https://shop.heredis.com
If you want to try it out before buying it, you can download a free demo from Heredis.com.
The iOS and Android versions are free.
Available through these links:
– Heredis 2017 World – BSD Concept – Apple Mac App Store
GedGap 2.0 has been released by Seven Cookies. GedGap 2.0 is a major upgrade.
GedGap is a macOS program (requires OS X 10.10 or later) that is a genealogy research utility – it’s not a full-fledged genealogy application like Heredis, MacFamilyTree, Reunion, etc. Instead, it analyzes a GEDCOM file, and provides information on things such as sources and quality/confidence of sources (or lack thereof), problems with entries (births/deaths), as well as pointing you towards areas that need more research.
Playonmac 4.4.2. It’s available at the Mac App Store for $0.99 (USD):
– GedGap – Seven Cookies
Full list of changes below:
Gesgap Bare Cream
- Changes in GedGap 2.0
- Added ability to re-import a GEDCOM file to update priorities, confidence, tips and scores but preserves research notes,
- Bug fixes (text scrolling issue in people legend drawer has been replaced with a popover window),
- Bug fix for landscape printing and scale,
- Added Touch Bar support for selected MacBook Pros,
- Added animated birth and death quality scoring gauges (updated in background) to edit research plan window,
- Dynamic resizing of list and audit output after window size changes,
- Remove detailed listing of source details to improve readability of list output,
- Added coloured coded source scoring bar graphics and source tooltips to audit output,
- Changed birth and death gap scores in People table from numbers to level indicators,
- Added birth and death relevance indicators to Sources table,
- Changed filtering by slider to include research completed and exhausted,
- Added option to hide living, private, research exhausted or complete flags in Plan table within Preferences,
- Added New Document, New from GEDCOM and Release Notes to main menu, and
- Added New Document, New from GEDCOM and Preferences to dock menu.
For those genealogists using iPhones/iPod touches, or iPads, GedGap2Go (iTunes) is currently free in the iTunes Store.
Update: Version 2.1
Fixed Plan window; names were colored blue when notes were added, which was difficult to read with blue highlight color