Never miss a birthday again
Download (Version 1.8.2, 2.7MB, Mac OS X 10.9)
The Clock World Clock The Clock has been crafted with care, and deliver everything you. $4.99 DOWNLOAD; World Clocks World Clocks displays time in 12 different time zones around the world. $9.99 DOWNLOAD Live Dock Clock You have two options to consider. If you only want the clock on your dock then. $0.99 DOWNLOAD Alarm Clock Gadget Plus – Clock with Alarm and Calendar. Sir Winston is your ally. Invoke his help to set up your Mac OS environment to a level of productivity you've never seen before. A virgin system takes time to set up.
FreewareDonate if you like it.
‘Geburtstag’ is German for ‘Birthday’ which makes GeburtstagsChecker an application that checks for upcoming birthdays and reminds you of them to avoid potential embarrassment if your memory is rather weak.
In doing this, GeburtstagsChecker aims to be both customisable and easy to use. It allows you to import birthday information and the display of upcoming birthdays is highly customisable, allowing you to decide which of the information (e.g. birthdate, age, days until birthday etc.) you want to see and how it should be displayed.
Subsonic definition is - of, relating to, or being a speed less than that of sound in air. Subsonic Stream from your own computer. Your media — your terms. Enjoy your music and movies everywhere. Subsonic.
GeburtstagsChecker was designed to interfere as little as possible with the daily use of your Macintosh. After you’ve taken notice of the information GeburtstagsChecker’s window can be dismissed with just one click of your mouse. The program can be made quit automatically after this but it is equally suitable to run permanently in the background and catch your attention whenever new birthdays approach.
But GeburtstagsChecker is more than just a birthday reminder: Of course, it can be used for other annual events such as anniversaries, public holidays etc. as well. In addition to the English version, GeburtstagsChecker is also available in German, Spanish and Japanese. We appreciate your feedback.
An old version of GeburtstagsChecker that runs on the classical Mac OS is still available on our old stuff page.
- Fixes a bug, where the dates shown in the birthdays list might have been wrong in some cases.
- Fixes bugs which resulted in events being announced for the wrong days in some cases.
- Fixes a bug, where a date entered for a birthday would be interpreted incorrectly.
- GeburtstagsChecker is now a 64-bit app.
- Dates without specified year from the Contacts app are now displayed properly.
- Added an option to the preferences for ignoring all events from the Contacts app.
- File import has been revamped.
- Added Swedish localisation.
- Several minor changes and fixes.
- Requires Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- In some cases the age of persons was not displayed correctly. This has been fixed.
- Anniversaries did not work on Mac OS X 10.4. This has been fixed.
- GeburtstagsChecker now also reminds of other dates (anniversaries) from the Address Book
- Date designations such as “today” were not localised on Mac OS X 10.5. This has been fixed.
- Checking for GeburtstagsChecker updates is now done using Sparkle by Andy Matuschak. You can choose to automatically check for updates at each startup of GeburtstagsChecker in the Preferences dialog.
- Minor cosmetic improvements and bug fixes.
- Requires Mac OS X 10.4
- Universal Binary
- Requires Mac OS X 10.2
- Missed birthdays would sometimes be displayed with an incorrect weekday – this is now fixed
- Doubleclicking a person in the list of all birthdays opens the person’s entry in the Address Book (if the person is in the Address Book)
- Fixed a bug where the names would not be displayed at all when using the nickname feature
- Added a preference for using the nickname stored in the Address Book (The nickname property is currently not supported by the Address Book but probably will in the future)
- Supports the Mac OS X 10.2 Address Book
- Birthdays not already in the Address Book can be moved there (“Edit menu”)
- New Image-Column for displaying the pictures stored in the Address Book
- Line spacing is adjustable in the announce window
- You can send e-mails directly from the contextual menu in the announce window
- The contextual menu in the announce window is also displayed when the left (or only) mouse button is held down
- Dock menu
- The contextual menu in the announce window displays the birthdate in the date format specified in System Prefs
- Deactivated birthdays were displayed with missed birthdays – not anymore
- Apple-N adds a new birthday instead of creating a new list file
- Added option for not displaying the announce window when there are no birthdays to announce
- Bugfix: Missed birthdays were displayed one more day if they were displayed when GeburtstagsChecker was launched
- Mainly bug fixes. I cannot remember exactly, though :-)
- First release