- Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Contact Exporter.
- We reviewed the Best 10 Apps for Importing Contacts that have download incentives and promo codes to help you save money. Get the best app deals from AppGrooves. Find the best way to import contacts to your phone in just a few seconds. Don’t worry about losing your contacts again with this secure backup.
vCard or VCF i.e. Virtual Contact File is the format preferred for electronic business cards. They are commonly used as attachments in emails, Multimedia Messaging Service, instant messaging, world wide web and QR code.
Builds Account records. Builds Account records matching on the Contact Company or the Company name +State, +City or +zip. If Companies weren't used in ACT!, the Exporter software will group contacts for import into CRM software systems that require Accounts.
There are miscellaneous contacts present in Microsoft Outlook that can be used elsewhere like in emails, etc. But since all such places prefer vCard format hence there is a great demand to export Outlook Contacts in vCard(.vcf) format. This article provides both manual and automatic method to do so.
3 Steps total
Step 1: Manual method to export Outlook Contacts in vCard(.vcf) format
1. Launch Microsoft Outlook
2. Go to the navigation bar
3. Click on People(for Outlook 2013) or Contacts( for Outlook 2007, 2010)
4. You can then choose the contact which you want to export in vCard format
5. Then go to the File tab and click on the Save As button
6. Specify the folder and the location where you want to save the file and then set the Save as a type to vCard Files
7. Press the Save button to export all the contacts in vCard format
Step 2: Automatic method to export Outlook Contacts in vCard(.vcf) format
1. Download and launch Software Outlook Contacts Exporter
2. Go to the Add files button and click on it
3. Now click on the Open button to get the Outlook Contact PST file
4. Choose Single Mode option and then select Save as Other Format option and then click on Convert
5. Now under Choose Output Option, select Save as vCard format
6. Give the file location where you want to save the file
7. Click on the Apply button
8. Close the application after the export of Outlook contacts in vCard(.vcf) format
Exporter For Contacts
Step 3: Use Software Outlook Exporter for Contacts
The best possible way to export Outlook Contacts in vCard(.vcf) format is by using a professional utility software called Aryson PST File Converter. This software specializes in converting PST file into numerous file formats like MBOX, HTML, PDF, MHTML, EML, etc.
The use of professional software produces an easy and direct approach to export Outlook contacts in vCard(.vcf) format. The software given above is one of the best available in the market.
- Convert Outlook Contacts to VCard
- Outlook PST Converter
Exporter Contacts Outlook
Copy Contacts In Outlook
- Thai PepperPriyal (Stellar Info Tech) Aug 13, 2020 at 07:12pm
If your purpose of exporting the contacts from backed OST file to import in the Outlook app then read the article to get to know about an automated solution to extract contacts from the OST file. https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/how-to-extract-contacts-from-ost-file/ Omnipresence meaning.