Texas Instruments Developer Portal. Our Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) provide quick and reliable access to TI products and data. Chrome DevTools is a set of web developer tools built directly into the Google Chrome browser. Get started with Google Chrome's built-in web developer tools.
You have passed the assessment required for this badge.
- The Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD) exam verifies the user’s ability to design and develop functional programs while minimizing development time and ensuring maintainability through proper documentation and style. Certified Developers can provide technical leadership to less experienced engineers, helping ensure their team is following best practices and becoming more competent.
- NKS connects NI controller hardware to hundreds of software instruments and effects from leading plug-in developers. It wraps around VST, allowing a deeper level of integration that includes unified browsing, presets, and automatic parameter mapping. There’s no fee to becoming an NKS partner.
- KVR Audio: News and info about Audio Plugins (Virtual Instruments and Virtual Effects) - VST Plugins, Audio Units (AU), AAX Plugins, Reason Rack Extensions, iOS Apps (iPhone and iPad), Android Audio Apps, Soundware and Pro Audio Hardware.
You have successfully completed the requirements for this badge.
National Instruments Developer ZoneCertified LabVIEW Developer (CLD)
- Demonstrates an ability to create functional, well-documented LabVIEW code with minimal development
- Valid for 3 years from date taken; recertification required to maintain credentials
- Benefits include use of professional certification badge logo and digital badge
PREPARING FOR YOUR EXAM
RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE LEVEL
NI recommends that you have 12 to 18 months of experience in developing medium to large applications in LabVIEW
Completing the LabVIEW Core 1, LabVIEW Core 2, and LabVIEW Core 3 may substitute for 3 months of LabVIEW development experience.
|Location:||Online or Onsite (NI global sites or at your location)|
RESOURCES FOR TAKING AN ONLINE EXAM
Customer Instructions for Taking an Exam Online
Certified professionals can recertify using one of two methods: a recertification exam orrecertification by points.
RECERTIFICATION EXAM DETAILS
|Location||Online or at a PSI testing center|
|Prepare||Download a CLD-R Exam eKit|