- Civil Engineering Calculator Online
- Civil Engineering Calculator Issue
- Civil Engineering Calculator Board Exam
Civil Engineering ×. ACI 318-11 Crack Width Calculations For Slab. 1 - Locate the Neutral axis & Calculate section properties: 2 - Check of Concrete &. This item Casio civil engineering surveying specialized calculator fx-FD10 Pro Casio waterproof and dustproof calculator WM-320MT-N mini just type 12 digits Calculated Industries 4225 ConcreteCalc Pro Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction, Metric Construction-Math Calculator Tool for Concrete, Masonry, Paving Contractors and Estimators.
Every engineering field is calculation intensive so is Civil Engineering. Check out following civil engineering calculators for regular civil engineering work.Cantilever Beam Stiffness Calculator
This calculator calculates the stiffness of the cantilever beam from the Young's Modulus, area moment …Read More.Colebrook White Equation Calculator
This calculator calculates the pipeline flow rate by using colebrook white equation method. Formula Used Where : …Read More.Concrete Blocks for Wall Calculator
This calculator calculates the number of concrete blocks required for building an area. It is …Read More.Paint Quantity Estimation
Required paint quantity for painting of a pipe depends on following factors : Surface area to …Read More.Cement and Sand Calculator for Plastering
This calculator calculates cement and sand required to plaster a given surface area with plaster …Read More.Cement, Sand and Coarse Aggregates Calculator for Concrete
This calculator calculates amount of cement, sand and coarse aggregates required for given grade/concrete mix …Read More.Bricks, Cement and Sand Calculator for Brickwork
This calculator calculates number of bricks and amount of cement, sand and coarse aggregates required …Read More.Number of Floor Tiles Calculator
This calculator calculates number of floor tiles required to cover a room of given size …Read More.Trapezoid Footing Concrete Calculator
This calculator calculates volume of a trapezoid footing along with its raft portion. Steps Used Calculate raft …Read More.
CE CALC – Civil Calculator is a comprehensive civil engineering calculation application. It features an easy-to-use user interface and includes a unit conversion module.
CE Calc is a comprehensive collection civil engineering calculation calculators, software and design references for civil engineers.
Performs civil engineering calculations for hydrology, open channels, culverts, gravity sewer, transmission lines, traffic/road geometry, surveying/earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit conversions.
Civil Engineering Calculator Online
It can perform calculations for hydrology, open channels, culverts, gravity sewer, pressure pipe, traffic, road geometry, topo surveying, earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit conversions. Atlas.ti pricing.
Here are some key features of “CE CALC – Civil Calculator”:
– Time of concentration and storm water runoff.
– Flow velocity, discharge, slope, weirs, Parshall flume and Froude Number.
– Culvert selection and sizing, calculate headwater depth and outlet velocity.
– Sanitary and storm sewer, velocity, discharge, slope head loss and pipe structural loads.
– Calculate velocity head, minor losses, total dynamic head and pump properties.
– Passing distance, stopping distance, skidding distance, curve banking, horizontal curves, vertical curves and spiral curves.
– Lattitudes and departures, azimuths, northings and eastings, area measurement, topographic leveling, earthwork volume and distance measurement.
– Rigid and flexible pavement design by AASHTO and UFC design methods.
– Design of concrete floor slabs-on-grade using the UFC method.
– Built in unit conversion program, convert units of acceleration, angles, area, density, energy, flow, force, light, length, mass, power, pressure, temperature, torque, velocity and volume.
Civil Engineering Calculator Issue
Click Here To Download 32 bit
Civil Engineering Calculator Board Exam
Click Here To Download 64 bit