Compact WordPress Audio Player plugin is an HTML5 + Flash hybrid based wordpress plugin which can be used to embed an mp3 audio file on your WordPress post or page using a shortcode. The audio player is cute and compact and will play on all major browsers. This audio player plugin Supports.mp3 and.ogg file. Embed Player jQuery Audio Plugin: The Embed Player is the easiest way to insert music player on your website. It works on almost all platforms like blogger, tumbler, WordPress, or even on a personal website. The plugin works well with SoundCloud playlist. Also, you can play mp3s file hosted in a folder automatically.
MP3 Music Player by Sonaar is a very easy Audio Player for WordPress. It gives you the ability to add unlimited numbers of playlists, albums, and audio tracks to any post, WooCommerce products, or custom posts using our Elementor Widget, Gutenburg, or native shortcode with tons of attributes. It’s very flexible and easy to use. It’s the perfect companion for your WooCommerce store if you plan to sell beats and music on your website.
You can display an optional jaw-dropping waveform bar under any of your audio players powered by WaveSurfer.js. Our MP3 Player is super easy to use, includes tons of features and the design and UX are very professional. You can choose between a super-nice-looking waveform and a very simple progress bar design.
Upload your MP3 file from your page, post, WC product, custom post, or directly in Elementor!
There are 4 easy ways to use the audio player.
1) If you use Elementor, just add the MP3 Player Elementor Widget.
2) If you use Gutenburg, just add the MP3 player Gutenburg block.
3) You can also use our shortcode anywhere on your site.
4) If you use the Pro version, you can use our bulk playlist creation tool: Select multiple MP3 files and it will create posts, products and custom post in 1-click!
“If you need an mp3 player for your website, just use MP3 Music Player by Sonaar. You aren’t going to find anything better…” – Intarwebsdeveloper
“This is hands down the best Audio Player plugin I have found for WP … for anyone who is attempting to build a large music catalogue. Thanks guys!!” – Nebsounds
“This plugin is really AMAZING. Thanks for build this!!” – Walterk7
MP3 PLAYER DEMO & EXAMPLE
View live demos here
Watch Videos Tutorial
EASY-TO-USE AUDIO PLAYER
No XML, JSON or FTP is required to use this HTML5 audio player! Just upload your MP3, M4A or FLAC tracks within WordPress and add the playlist anywhere on your site using Gutenburg, shortcode or by using Elementor! This free plugin will automatically fetch metadata from your files to autocomplete the album titles & track names.
It’s a fully responsive MP3 player and it works on desktop, tablets, and other mobile devices!
This professional audio player has been designed by our design experts. With over 15 years of experience as UI/UX Design and WP Development, we have come up one of the best, easy-to-use, feature-rich plugin to play audio file on your website. It’s a pixel-perfect Music Player for WordPress with awesome waveform.( Waveform is also known as audio spectrum visualizer, soundwave, visual equalizer, wavesurfer or audio sound graphic).
TONS OF FEATURES
FREE MP3 PLAYER – FEATURES
- Create unlimited audio albums & playlists
- Upload unlimited MP3/M4A files
- Support MP3, audio streaming and radio streaming
- Upload audio tracks from any posts, custom posts or pages
- Embed audio players using short-codes
- Embed audio players using our Elementor Widget (NEW!)
- Embed audio players using our Gutenburg Block (NEW!)
- Support for Elementor Page Builder
- Add Download Now buttons for each track & album
- Real-time Dynamic Soundwave FX (Waveform by wavesurfer.js) or Synthetic Soundwave for faster loading
- Unlimited color for your MP3 widget
- Support for Easy Digital Downloads
- Support for Google Fonts
- Automatically fetchs ID3 Tags from your MP3 files and show an optional MP3 waveform chart.
- No XML, Json or FTP is required. Upload and setup everything through WordPress.
- Show/Hide tracklist of your MP3 audio player
- Cover album beside the audio widget is optional
- Add social icons for each of your tracks such as “Download”, “Buy tracks”, “SoundCloud”, etc.
- Add call-to-action buttons for each of your album such as “Listen on Spotify, SoundCloud, BandCamp”, etc.”
- HTML5 Player so it’s fully responsive, mobile-friendly and play across all plateforms.
- Check our PRO version for more exciting features…
SUPPORTED FILES AND STREAMING SERVICES
We support any MP3 files and these streaming platforms:
– Amazon S3
– SoundCloud Podcasts
You cannot stream directly from these services:
x SoundCloud Music
x Apple Podcast
x Google Podcast
Audio Plugin Player
albums – The post ID of your playlist you want to display. Required. IDs only separated by a comma
show_track_market – Display your track’s store icons beside each of your track. Value: true or false. Default: true
show_album_market – Display your playlist’s store icons below your playlist. Value: true or false. Default: true
store_title_text – Change Available Now by any string. Value: String. Default: “Available Now”
hide_artwork – Hide your album cover. Value: true or false. Default: false
remove_player – Disable and remove the waveform below your player. Value: true or false. Default: false
display_control_artwork – Display controls over your player artwork. Value: true or false. Default: false
progressbar_inline – Display controls inline with the soundwave. Value: true or false. Default: false
hide_progress – Remove progress bar but keep Prev/Play/Next controls. Value: true or false. Default: false
hide_times – Remove time durations in the progress bar. Value: true or false. Default: false
hide_control_under – Remove Prev/Play/Next controls under the progress bar and keep progress bar only. Value: true or false. Default: false
wave_color – Specify the color of your waveform to bypass the plugin setting’s color: Value. hexa color. Default: Plugin settings
wave_progress_color – Specify the color of your progress bar over your waveform to bypass the plugin setting’s color. Value: hexa color. Default: Plugin settings
show_playlist – Either or not display the playlist above your player control. Value: true or false. Default: true
[sonaar_audioplayer albums=”6″ hide_artwork=”” show_playlist=”true” show_track_market=”true” show_album_market=”true” wave_color=”#000000″ wave_progress_color=”#CCCCCC”][/sonaar_audioplayer]
Click here for a complete list of Shortcode Attributes
WAIT! We have also a Premium WordPress version.
Features of the Premium Version
PRO MP3 PLAYER – FEATURES
Everything in free, plus: Vpn monitor.
- Sticky Footer Player with Soundwave
- Continuous Audio Playback / Persistent Player (NEW)
- (NEW!) Full Support for WooCommerce. View WooCommerce Demo
- (NEW!) Add Audio Player for WooCommerce in product image, shop page and single product template automatically!. Add Buy Now, Add to Cart button with price for your WC products
- Elementor Widget with 70+ Styling Options and dynamic fields!
- Scrollbar option to scroll within your track-list
- Display thumbnail images beside each of your tracks in the playlist
- Volume Control
- Shuffle Tracks
- Tracklist View with the Sticky Player
- Option to automatically stop player when track is complete
- Option to set an overall sticky player that will load on all your pages
- Tool to create posts in bulk only by selecting the audio files
- Importation tool from MP3 files.
- Support ACF – Advanced Custom Fields
- Statistic Reports
- View listen counts on every tracks, playlists and audio player within WordPress
- View tracks downloads statistic
- Top Played Tracks/ & MP3player charts
- Filter charts by days, weeks and months
- Get insights reports directly in your dashboard for all of your audio players.
- 12 months of priority support through our live chat!
- 12 months of automatic plugin updates!
WHO CAN USE THIS AUDIO MUSIC PLAYER?
This plugin is designed for:
- Music Producers
- Record Labels
- Beat Store
- Audio Studio
- Recording Studio
- Audio & eBook Websites
- Online Course Creators
- Music Store Owner
- Membership sites
- Digital product stores
Anyone who can benefit from adding audio on their website can benefit from using this audio player!
Audio Plugin Player 1.3.1
The Sonaar Team does not always provide active support for the FREE MP3 Player plugin on the WordPress.org forums, as we prioritize our dedicated helpdesk support. Priority support is available to people who bought MP3 Player PRO only.
ABOUT SONAAR MUSIC
This free WordPress MP3 Player plugin has been developed by Sonaar Music. Our award-winning Music WordPress Themes & Plugins empower thousands of artists around the world.We provide stunning WordPress themes crafted for DJs, Artists, Podcasters, Music Bands and Record Labels. By offering beautiful and unique themes and plugins to the music industry and providing outstanding friendly customer support, we help our backers to build a strong brand awareness so they can engage more fans and followers. Our design templates for WordPress can be adapted to any style of music from Hip-hop, Jazz, DJ, Techno, Electro, R&B, Rap and EDM Music.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- MP3 Music Player by Sonaar
- Install MP3 Music Player for WordPress by Sonaar like any other plugin. Check out the codex if you have any questions.
- After installing and activating the plugin, you will see a new menu item called MP3 Player
- Add a new playlist and add your MP3 tracks. You can also upload your track from any pages and posts.
- To add an album cover to a player, upload your album cover (.JPG, .PNG only) in the featured image of the post. The recommended size is a square image of 600×600. If you upload an image less than 600×600, it will be pixelated.
- To display the mp3 audioplayer on any of your page, add the MP3 Player Elementor Widget if you use Elementor, the MP3 player Gutenburg block if you use Gutenburg or insert the
[sonaar_audioplayer]shortcode. To help you to generate the shortcode, simply click the small music icon. see screensot. Make sure to select which album you want to use by selecting at least one album.
Plug-ins or add-ons add functionality—such as audio effects or DVD capability—to Windows Media Player. You can download plug-ins or add-ons for your version of the Player using the links below.
DVD playback plug-ins and add-ons
Some editions of Windows include full-featured DVD playback capability in Windows Media Player. For those that don't, you can purchase a plug-in or add-on that adds features such as full-screen video playback controls and DVD chapter listings to Windows Media Player.
For Windows 10. The Windows DVD Player app is available free for a limited time for people upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1 with Windows Media Center. See Windows DVD Player Q&A.
For Windows 8.1. If you're running Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.1 Pro, you can search for a DVD player app in the Windows Store (learn more about the Windows Store).
For Windows 7. Windows 7 Home Premium, Ultimate, and Enterprise come with DVD playback capability built in. Full DVD capability is not available on Windows 7 Home Basic or Starter.
For Windows XP or Windows Vista. If you're running Windows XP, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Business, or Windows Vista Enterprise, you can enhance your DVD playback experience by purchasing one of the DVD decoder packs listed below.
Audio effects (DSP) plug-ins
Add effects such as reverb, echo, and more with a DSP (digital signal processing) plug-in for Windows Media Player.