- Aryson Mbox Migrator 3
- Aryson Mbox Migrator Driver
- Aryson Mbox Migrator 2
- Aryson Mbox Migrator With Filter
Download the latest version of Aryson MBOX Migrator! Aryson MBOX Migrator is one of the TOP-10 software products on our website and featured as one of the best titles in Email for Windows PC. Aryson MBOX migrator. Another one of the best MBOX to PST converter is by Aryson. This tool is highly rated and ensures data security and data integrity. With the use of this tool, users can convert MBOX files into PST, PDF, EML, TXT, HTML, MHT, MSG, EMLX, etc. File format with ease. Let’s have a look at the features of the tool. At TechnologyCounter, discover Regain MBOX to Office 365 Migrator features, pricing and compare other Data Recovery Software. Unsure about Regain MBOX to Office 365 Migrator? Analyze alternatives and select the best for your organization.
Mozilla Thunderbird and Microsoft Outlook are two popular email client apps. While Thunderbird is mostly used for personal use, Outlook is used by small, medium, and large organizations due to its advanced features and security. Although Thunderbird is a free and open-source cross-platform email client, its development was discontinued in 2012. Now Thunderbird only receives security updates. Thus, it lacks several features and security options that are available in Outlook and required by the business users.
Thus, many professional and business users are now wanting to migrate their Thunderbird emails to Outlook. However, there is no direct method to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook supported formats.
How to Export Thunderbird Emails to Outlook?
Mozilla Thunderbird stores all emails and mailbox data in MBOX files, which isn’t supported by Microsoft Outlook. Thus, if you want to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook with complete integrity and precision, you must convert the MBOX files to Outlook supported PST format. For this, you can use an MBOX to PST converter software, such as Stellar Converter for MBOX.
However, there are a few free ways that you may follow to migrate emails from Thunderbird to MS Outlook.
7 Steps total
Step 1: Use Gmail with IMAP Protocol
You can use any Gmail account to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook. For this, you need to perform the following steps,
Step 1: Enable the IMAP protocol via your Gmail account settings
• Log in to your Gmail account and click on the Settings icon
• Click on ‘See all settings’
• Then click the ‘Forwarding and POP/ IMAP’ tab and select the ‘Enable IMAP’ radio button
• Then click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to save the settings
Step 2: Allow Less Secure Apps Access
Now visit https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps and turn on ‘Allow less Secure less secure app’
NOTE: This option is disabled if you have 2-Step verification enabled on your google account. In such a case, turn off 2-Step verification or use a different Google account with 2-Step verification disabled.
Step 3: Log in To Thunderbird via Gmail Account
• Start Mozilla Thunderbird and navigate to Tools> Thunderbird Options
• Click on Account Setting
• Then click on Account Actions and choose ‘Add mail account’
• Enter required details, such as Name, Gmail ID, password and click the ‘Remember password’ checkbox. Then click on ‘Continue’
• Choose ‘IMAP (remote folders’ and then click on ‘Done’
• Now your Gmail account will be visible on the left pane. Click on it to see all your Gmail items and folders
• Then right-click on your Gmail account and choose ‘New Folder’
• Enter a name and click on the ‘Create Folder’ Button
• Now got to your Thunderbird account and select all emails that you want to export to Outlook
• Right-click and choose ‘Copy to’ and select the Gmail folder that you just created
• Now open the Gmail folder and check if the emails are copied successfully
• Wait for Gmail to sync all the copied mails to the server Numi.
Step 4: Log in to Outlook via Gmail Account
• Open Outlook and navigate to File> Account Settings> Account settings
• Under the Email tab, click on New
• Now enter your name, Gmail id, and password. Then click on Next to continue
• After successful login, click on Finish and close the Account settings window
• Now navigate to the left pane and click on your Gmail account to view the email
• Now check the Gmail folder that you created in Thunderbird. It should contain all the Thunderbird emails
At this stage, you have successfully exported Thunderbird emails to Outlook via Gmail
Step 5: Limitations of This Method
• This process takes a lot of time as copied emails are synced to the server from local MBOX copy and then vice-versa when you log in to Outlook
• The folder hierarchy and structure is lost
• There are chances of inconsistency and missing emails
• Attachments are not exported in this method
Aryson Mbox Migrator 3
• Chances of data loss and data corruption
• Can't export deleted emails from Thunderbird to Outlook
Step 6: Convert Thunderbird to Outlook by using Stellar Converter for MBOX
The easiest and fastest way to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook is to convert the Thunderbird MBOX files to Outlook importable PST format. For this, you can use Stellar Converter for MBOX software as mentioned earlier.
The software can help you export all emails from Thunderbird MBOX files to Outlook with 100% consistency, accuracy, and integrity while keeping the folder hierarchy or tree structure intact.
Steps to Export Thunderbird Emails to Outlook by using Stellar Converter for MBOX
• On your system, close Outlook, and Thunderbird (if running) and Install Stellar Converter for MBOX
• Launch Stellar Converter for MBOX Software and choose Thunderbird from the drop-down
• Click on Select Path or Select Identity and navigate to the following location on your system to select the identity folder or MBOX files
• You may also use the Find File button to find and list all MBOX files
• After selecting the MBOX files or Identity Folder, click ‘Convert’
• After conversion, the software lists all Thunderbird emails. You can preview and select individual emails that you want to export to Outlook
• Then click on ‘Save Converter Files’ at the top
NOTE: You must activate the software to export the Thunderbird emails to Outlook PST
• Choose New PST and click 'Next'
• Now click 'Browse' and choose a save location on your PC or external volume. Then click 'Save'
At this point, the software saves your Thunderbird emails to Outlook supported PST format. Now you can open the Outlook account and import the PST file that contains Thunderbird emails.
Step 7: Import PST in Outlook 2013/2016/2019 on Windows
Open Outlook and navigate to File> Open&Export> Import/Export
• Click 'Next' and choose 'Outlook Data File (.pst)'. Then click 'Next'
• Click ‘Browse’ to choose the Thunderbird PST file and then click 'Next'
•Select a folder in your Outlook profile where you want to import the Thunderbird emails and click ‘Finish’
This completes the process of exporting Thunderbird emails to Outlook.
This guide explains ways to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook by using the Gmail IMAP workaround and with the help of a third-party MBOX to PST converter software. The manual workaround method via Gmail based IMAP protocol is quite a lengthy process and can take a very long time to complete. Plus, there are other limitations of this workaround that may lead to inconsistency and loss of email items. To avoid delays and quickly export Thunderbird emails to Outlook, you can use an MBOX to PST converter software as discussed in this guide. Unlike the manual method, software exports all emails and attachments much faster with 100% consistency.
Aryson Mbox Migrator Driver
- MBOX to PST converter
Aryson Mbox Migrator 2
Aryson Mbox Migrator With Filter
- TabascoAdom (Aryson Technologies) Dec 17, 2020 at 11:34am
You can try the Email Migration Tool for exporting emails from
Thunderbird into Outlook.
- TabascoAdom (Aryson Technologies) Feb 16, 2021 at 08:19am
Aryson MBOX Migrator is one such an ideal tool that export your email from Thunderbird into MS Outlook.