Sold Out $ 29.99
A Workflow for the OS X app Alfred2: A workflow to work with the AnyBar.app free applicaiton.
- WoCase AnyBar is an one-of-a-kind universal bar/pole mount for your action camera. Why is it called 'AnyBar'? Because it can literally let you mount your camera to 'Any Bar (Pole)'! Here are some amazing features of AnyBar: Made tough and durable with top notch industrial material. Easy and secured installation to most bar or irregular shape.
- AnyBar - macOS menubar status indicator. CloudyTabs - Simple menu bar macOS application for displaying lists of your iCloud Tabs and Reading List. DatWeatherDoe - Simple menu bar weather app for macOS written in Swift. DisplayMenu - Simple (bare-bones) macOS menubar extra to apply display presets. Dozer - Hide MacOS menubar items.
• Quick and easy connection
• Quick access to advanced settings: Burst / Continuous photo (Lifelog) /Delayed shot / Slow motion / Time lapse / Looping video
• One click mode switch between video and photo.
AnyBar™ Universal Pole/Bar Mount
$ 34.99• Easy and secured way to mount your YoCam to pole/bar or irregular shape objects.
• Flexible and adjustable to fit a wide range of diameter.
• One-click installation by quick release button design.
• Mount your smartphone and camera (or two cameras) simultaneously.
• Compatible with all GoPro Camera View full product details
Floyo Floating Wrist Strap
$ 24.99FloYo is a wrist strap that floats YoCam when it slips off you hand when in water. With FloYo, you will never worry about losing your YoCam when having fun in the water. FloYo is your must-have companion of YoCam for surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and so many more. View full product details
Marble DCS1 USB-C Docking and Charging Station
Marble: A portable 2-in-1 USB-C docking & charging station that expands USB-C to HDMI, USB-A 3.0, microSD & charge up to 4 devices simultaneously with built-in 65w AC adapter. Marble offers a single compact way to connect multiple devices to your USB-C ported laptop, including the new 12-inch Macbook, MacBook Pro 13 inch (Not compatible with New MacBook Pro 15 inch charging), Dell XPS13-9350, Samsung Tabpro S, and so many more.
Key Technical Specifications
- USB-C 3.1 PD
-Max. power output 65W. Supports charging voltages 5V/3A, 14.5V/2.25A, 19V/3A (Compatible with New MacBook Pro 13 inch 20V/3A charging)
-Supports input voltage range 100-240V, 1.4 A, 50/60 Hz.
-Does NOT support charging output over 65W (e.g. New MacBook Pro 15 inch, 85W). DCS1 is not compatible with 15 inch New MacBook Pro charging, but can still be used as hub and dock on it.
- HDMI Type-A
Support monitor resolution: 1080p/60Hz, 1920x1200/60Hz, 2560 x 1440/60Hz
or 3840x2160(UHD )/30Hz.
- USB-C 3.0 & USB-A 3.0 Ports
-Max. power output 12W. Supports 5W/2.4A, 5V/2.1A and 5V/1A charging.
-Does NOT support laptop charging.
-Max data transfer speed: 400 Mb/s.
- Marble DCS1
- USB-C to USB-C PD Cable (5 inch)
- AC power cord (5 ft.)
- User quick guide