AirDroid 188.8.131.52 for Windows desktop is a free full management system available for owners of Android tablets and cell phones, operating over a WiFi network. AirDroid can be used to manage your phone over a wireless connection and facilitates file transfers between your PC and Android devices, access call lists and can even read and send SMS messages over your wireless carrier network. The user interface of AirDroid is pretty neat and is organized in vertical tabs with icons representing their functions like calls, messages, notifications, etc. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Pixplant 2.0.50 adobe photoshop plugin. AirDroid is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is AirDroid safe to download?
AirDroid Personal is the best mobile phone management suite. You can install and use it on the most popular platforms: Windows, macOS, Android, and even in a browser. With AirDroid Personal Desktop Client, you can remotely access your mobile devices, transfer files between computer and mobile devices, receive and reply to SMS from PC.
We tested the file AirDroid_Desktop_Client.exe with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.
- AirDroid is one of the best tools you can find to manage your Android device from your PC. With it, you can do various things, like access your address book, send texts, share pictures, and receive desktop notifications.
- AirDroid Control Add-on is only available for controlled devices running Android 7.0 and above. AR Camera (Only available for Business version) Exclusive to Remote Support for Business, AR Camera.
- AirDroid Business is an efficient, safe and fast mobile device management solution for unattended Android devices. It helps businesses, service providers or IT professionals to remotely control and access these devices in large quantities using a centralized approach.
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus AirDroid may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of AirDroid are available?
The current version of AirDroid is 184.108.40.206 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to AirDroid available for download
- LG PC SuiteFull management and file transfer suite for owners of LG tablets and cell phones to transfer images, apps, videos, music and other data between devices.
- ASUS PC LinkUse your mobile phone screen mirrored on your PC desktop.
- ASUS Bluetooth SuiteProvides Bluetooth file transfer capability to owners of ASUS systems.
- Sony Ericsson PC Companion
- Lenovo Connect2Synchronize, share and transfer files and music between devices like PC, phone and tablet.
- MobizenScreen mirroring through a web browser from Android cell phones.
- Sony PC Companion
- Nokia Ovi SuiteShare files with other mobile phones or computers.
- LG Mobile DriverA WHQL-signed device driver installation package that adds support on Windows for Android mobile phones and tablets made by LG.
- Bluetooth Phone Transfer SoftwareTransfer files via bluetooth between your PC and mobile phone.