IntelliWeather makes use of state-of the art 3D terrain mapped imagery using Google Earth to provide a stunning yet low cost solution to giving your audience a “3D” view of the weather, complete with motion animations to allow “flying through” your coverage area. Weather information of all kinds can be superimposed on the 3D global model, allowing for unique perspectives on the weather.
Some examples of the kind of 3D imagery that can be created and displayed are:
Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Bushnell, FL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com.
Current weather conditions – temperature, winds, wind chill, heat index, humidity, etc.
- 3DWeather shows weather information in an interesting style. It lets you keep a 3D animated widget on the desktop that generates scenic representation of the present weather condition. One can also hide the widget and access the app from Menubar.
- These guys know their stuff! If you’re a snow plow contractor and you care about your reputation, these are the guys to have on your team. Brian and Mark and company are very responsive; when they say 24/7 service they mean it.
- Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Colusa, CA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend!
- AIN goes 'Storm Chasing' with Honeywell's IntuVue 3-D Weather Radar system.
- High and low and historical data
- Satellite images
- Radar images
- Projected hurricane tracks
3d Weather App
3d Weather Radar For The Local Area
Low-cost licenses for use in broadcast, web, and digital signage are available. Neat video for final cut. Contact us for more information.